any women that have had children ever had Plecenta Previa : Swingers Discussion 45947101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkany women that have had children ever had Plecenta Previa
TOPIC: any women that have had children ever had Plecenta Previa
Created by: like2lickyou The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Have not experienced it personally, but it can be serious, even fatal to mother and child.

I'm with Yur; follow doctors orders completely.

Just as orgasm can ease the pain of menstruation, it can also bring on early labor in hish-risk pregnancies such as yours.

Wishing you an uneventful "rest of your" pregancy and a healthy, JOYFUL labor/delivery! Mary

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(526 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
like2, I was young when I had my first child. I was in very good health, and followed all Dr's orders. I was never diagnosed with Placenta Previa, and went full term. I even had 2 false labors that sent me to the hospital. One week before my due date, I woke up early with my husband to see him off to work, then went back to bed for a couple hours as I normally did. A couple hours later when I got up again, I felt like my water had broke. I was terrified to find that the rush of fluid I felt was not my water but blood! After getting someone to drive me to the emergency room I was told that I had Abruptio Placentae, which occurs as a result of Placenta Previa. Basically my placenta had ruptured. After spending 4 hours trying to find my doctor (who was to start vacation the following day), they had the on-call doctor perform a c-section. They told me that if they waited any longer, they would have lost my baby and possibly me. Thankfully my daughter was fine, and is now 21 with her own daughter. My guess is that your doctor doesn't want any stimulation because stimulation does cause things below to contract, which could lead to rupture. Please be careful and follow his advice, as this can be very serious. I wish you the best, and if you want to chat some more about it or I can answer any questions please let me know either here or via email. Hugs, Yur

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: any women that have had children ever had Plecenta Previa