anal sex : Swingers Discussion 110531
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkanal sex
TOPIC: anal sex
Created by: hotLIcouple08
Original Starting post for this thread:
My gf and I are anxious to try this. She loves anal stimulation and thinks she will enjoy this. But no matter how much she relaxes, or how many orgasms she's had, or how much lube we use I cannot get it in. And, I am not large. Would appreciate suggestions. And, from a woman's point of view, is anal sex really enjoyable.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tell us how you really feel :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have had anal sex..been there..done that..won't do it again. I did not like it and I hurt for a couple of days afterwards. Bowel movements were painful and I developed hemorrhoids too. We did use lube, and I was excited about trying it. Now, if he tried to put it in my ass I would punch him in the face..

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
It would be a challenge worth trying..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
What about outside in the winter time so as to take advantage of the shrinkage effect when its cold?

But in all seriousness, I'm very gentle (when its needed)...

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I'm slowly coming to terms with the "anyone but you" reaction when it comes to women who profess to enjoy this activity."

shit....I don't think I'd let you near even my vagina. I am looking to get laid, not have my friggin organs sliced and diced LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hollygolightly, a big Michigan welcome to the forums. For us she likes to have a big "O" first then I get her slowly primed with one finger, two, and finally three and away we go. Always quite enjoyable.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
My bf and I have anal all the time. I love it...at first it was kinda hard even though I had it before he and I dated. Sometimes a little drink or two helps ease her nerves. My guess is she's so nervous about it that she's unintentionally clenching to make her tighter. Also, try playing with her clit or touching her or just touching her in other places to make her more relaxed. Hope that helps. Anal is FUCKING AWESOME! :-)

Novi MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Do you think you can handle the drunk me? I do tend to get a little more wild than I usually am. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17956 posts)
Someone get this woman a drink....again.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
No one said they wouldn't do it sober. It was said that alcohol can help. I have no problems doing anal while sober but some sizes may require a lubricant of the alcohol variety.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17956 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
TOPIC: anal sex