am i ok : Swingers Discussion 200620
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkam i ok
TOPIC: am i ok
Created by: excited400
Original Starting post for this thread:
my girlfriend and i have done alot of talking and are getting really excited to try our first experience. i am a 6' 1" tall 250 lbs working man. my penis is just shy of 6" long and about 4 3/4 inches around. when both couples undress will i be thought of as " normal "? or will there be snickering? i know im a big guy with not a real big tool. trying to get a feel for what people will think before it happens. thanks for your input.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
if you're in a swing situation and turned on, I don't think the whole "getting naked" thing will matter so much. It's not like it'll be a line up. Hopefully you will be doing more than getting naked and just standing there waiting to be judged.

Just have fun.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Try a glory hole first.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
im with Fun.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
From what I hear most women would prefer four hard inches over a limp footlong.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10797 posts)
If you are having these thoughts, you need to pause and ask yourself if you have the confidence to stand naked in front of other naked people and not worry about what they will think or say.

Ask yourself, did you have these thoughts when you undressed for the first time in front of another woman and had sex with her.

Work on the psyche, it is paramount to have a healthy one before you engage in adult activities.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
my girlfriend and i have done alot of talking and are getting really excited to try our first experience. i am a 6' 1" tall 250 lbs working man. my penis is just shy of 6" long and about 4 3/4 inches around. when both couples undress will i be thought of as " normal "? or will there be snickering? i know im a big guy with not a real big tool. trying to get a feel for what people will think before it happens. thanks for your input.

Hebron ME
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: am i ok