Your favorite MAKE UP tip : Swingers Discussion 1961571061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkYour favorite MAKE UP tip
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shelly, You are a damned goddess. If my entire prep time takes longer than 10 minutes - including hair - I am having a full-on hissy. I cannot even imagine how I would look if I spent an hour on my face and hair. I am feeling so decidedly ungirlie at the moment.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
kd heehee, I hear you. With me, i love it. I love the routine of putting on make up, I see it as a transformation of me to the true me. I turn on music, have a glass of wine, on the weekends of course....i love the process of it.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
gina, liquid eye liner lasts longer than pencil..but it is the look you are going for. Liquid is what I use....and it gives a sharper, more precise look. If you want a more smoky look, you have to use a pencil. Just follow the lids of your eyes and do an uptilt at the ends of the eye.

Don't forget the eyebrows, girls. The eyebrows shape and define the face.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
<<<< me in makeup for a play, including false eye lashes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
how about some eye tips? I can usually do my eyes pretty well, but since I'm SO BLIND, I'm not always so precise about eye liner. Got any preferences for liner that stays on better? No, I'm not spraying my face...I'm too lazy to do all that.

My makeup "routine" can be done in 5-10 minutes, longer for more glam.

1. primer 2. foundation (mine is usually not a heavy one) 3. eyes: curl lashes. Shadow on lid, highlighter above, darker shadow blended into the crease and slightly upwards in outer corners. (oh wait...usually use Eye Hope or Garnier roller on the dark circle area, not always). Liner on mid upper lashline, to outer corner, sometimes all of the lashline, and bottom lash line. Ocassional mascara if I'm going out. Concealer on dark circles, usually. 4. light blush 5. translucent powder 6. lipstick

I would like to do better with liner, and I'm too chicken to get permanent liner tattooed on my eyes like a good friend on here...her eyes are stunning.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I hear y'all.....but I am fine :0). I am very, very lucky in the fact that I have no allergies. You dont inhale it though, you hold your breath while you apply it. Ms. She, yes girlie, you spray your face after you complete your make up.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Years ago we had a friend who was always made up to the nines. She was a gorgeous woman (I think) even without the make up and perfect hair, but she felt she needed to always look her best. She developed a severe allergy to hair spray that effected her lungs.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
Totally being a tree-hugger here, Shelly - but did you read what was in it? With your health issues, I would stay away from spraying heavens knows what on you skin as well as breathing it in.

just sayin'

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
You spray it on your face?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I used setting spray for the first time tonight. Typically honestly I use aerosol hair spray, but the guy at Sephora insisted that this is much better.....convinced that he was just trying to sell me a bottle that costs $36...I bought the very small size. Used it tonight and danced, sweated, even walked in the rain...got home and my make up no shit was like I had just put it on. I will be buying the large bottle, it is awesome stuff.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 107   End
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip