Your favorite MAKE UP tip : Swingers Discussion 1961571052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkYour favorite MAKE UP tip
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The brown sugar is Great and Sexy. You will fell wonderful afterwards. I buy the very cheap brand. It seems to always work and smell better.

A couple more I have. 1. Sex throat spray works wonderful when I feel sick and my throat hurts. It numbs my throat for hours LOL. But it works great . 2 ASHES works great to remove hair color around your forehead. 3. White nail polish under the color you like will prevent your nails from staining and makes the color pop. 4.V8 juice is great on your hair if the color looks faded.

Rockville MD
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I love false eyelashes, but suck at getting them on! Great tips! I sleep in conditioner too.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
def. going to try some of the tips mentioned below.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
that brown sugar tip is awesome. have you tried rinsing your hair with beer? It sounds whacked but it seriously does, warm beer, make your hair shiny

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
OK I have couple tips but they might be consider beauty rather then make up 1. I wear conditioner when I go to bed and the next day I rinse it out. It really makes a difference. I have very thick hair. 2 I wear sunblock all year round. Yep the sun comes out in the winter. 3. I put thick lotion in a pair of socks and wear them to bed. It really makes your feet soft. 4. Dry shampoo is great. 5. NEVER tell anyone what perfume you wear. I like to stand out in a crowed.6 Sugar makes a great body scrub. BROWN sugar if your going to have sex. The smell is very sexy.

Rockville MD
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Ulta has a black cream "crayon" style. It is their store brand and generally pretty cheap. It has a great little sponge/smudger on the the other end. Disclaimer: I suck at eye make-up.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
I am in love with cream eye shadows....I discovered them and its so on. I now use 1 Loreal and 2 smash box ones....and black powder shadow (I cannot friggin find black cream but I'm looking) over my lids. I love my eyes being very dark. Eyes are what we really see and definately catch others attention.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The last couple of times I've worn a certain eye shadow, I've been complimented by my husband. And it's not like he really notices make up! So, for me, I have a lighter caramel/light brown shadow (Smashbox) over my lid, then a darker brown in the crease and outer corners. Black eye liner. For some reason, he really likes this on me, and I do too. Maybe brings out the brown eyes more?

Anyway, it's a keeper tip for me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
naw....it is not just being girlie. I am chock full of insecurities and the need to always be on my A game. Where other women feel comfortable in their natural beauty, I do not. In a lot of ways I envy a woman who feels confident, even when she has no make up on. You will never see me in that state, in public, without sunglasses and a baseball cap. Other than that, I do love the girliness of it all. I love feeling good, smelling good, looking good.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shelly, You are a damned goddess. If my entire prep time takes longer than 10 minutes - including hair - I am having a full-on hissy. I cannot even imagine how I would look if I spent an hour on my face and hair. I am feeling so decidedly ungirlie at the moment.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5159 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 107   End
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip