Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Your favorite MAKE UP tip
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the summer, don't forget setting spray. I love my Loreal foundation. I have tried Sephora, Cargo and Ulta foundations, it is my fave of them all. But I prefer a matte look in foundation. I have started doing my eyes softer lately with a reddish cream, a pearl top to the eyebrow and black powder shadow to above the brow.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Read this in a magazine, and while it's not a makeup tip, it is a tip all the same:

I have "fine" hair, could use some volume. What I tried, according to a hair article, was to use shampoo only on my scalp, then apply conditioner to my ends without first rinsing off the shampoo. Then, the shampoo helps rid any excess conditioner that would weigh down my hair, as products tend to do.

I've tried it a couple days, and it works well. I may need to really condition all over sometimes, but for daily washing (which I do), it seems like a good thing so far.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Finally found black creme eye shadow at Sephora!! Then at Dillards I found a lovely purple cream eye shadow. Wore them out last night, I like it alot. It really made my dark eyes pop out. Its hard for me to change make up that works (plus I am a notorious creature of habit LOL)...but I am loving creme eye shadow.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
By far the best moisturizer that I ever used for my body was by Clarins. Creme Masvelt multi-reductrice. Costly but worth it!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17245 posts)
"That" wont work well at the beach" ....well you could replace the sugar with sand lol.

Keeping skin exfoliated and moisturized will help maximize the effect of the sunscreen as the sunscreen won't get hung up on dead skin cells and reach deeper . I can't say that's a "fact" but makes logical sense to me but I'm a dumb blonde and could be wrong lol.

Now I want to go to the beach and do a test lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav, I've done something similar. And Mrs. SAInterracial makes some lovely scrubs (in pretty plastic jars actually...there is a small amt remaining in mine from her...hint hint). She adds scented oils with the other, and it's inexpensive, but very nice and works well. Of course, that won't work well at the beach!

Sunblock with moisturizer or moisturizer w/ sunblock, both are nice. And drink lots of water.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I make my own body scrub and it is far better than anything I have purchased. It both exfoliates and moisturized.

Fill wide mouth jar ( I use a 12 ounce) 3/4 full with sugar, I use half raw and half pure but either or works. Add 1 Tablespoon crushed dried Herbs , I prefer Thyme or you can also use small amounts of Extracts like Almond or Peppermint or even Vanilla.

Slowly add Pure Olive Oil , stirring as you go. Add enough oil to create a very thick, coarse paste.

Next top it off with about a 1/4 inch more Olive Oil .

Shake well before use or stir if necessary.

Caution since this is used in the shower do not use a glass jar.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I usually buy sunblock that is also a moisturizer/lotion in it. And after yes, lotion lotion. Loreal makes one with lotion I do believe :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Any suggestions for moisturizing your body while at the beach? i know to get and keep a tan, your skin needs to be moisturized but i never use any.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
ru, awesome tips!! Joan I love fake eyelashes. I use them daily. You have to use them or you will never get good with them LOL. The key is, first...get black glue. That way it looks like eye liner if you screw it up. The glue sticks to itself...so I put a line of glue right above my eyelashes. I then put a thin line on the eyelash itself, do not put it on immediately...you have to let the glue get tacky. Wait about 20 seconds and then get a small mirror and just gently put it right above your eyelash, starting at the inner eye. Take a qtip and gently push down on it, once you have it in place. Once it dries it will stick. Also, if you use cream eye shadow, put your lashes on before you apply the shadow...the glue does not stick to it well.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 107   End
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip