Your favorite MAKE UP tip : Swingers Discussion 196157102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkYour favorite MAKE UP tip
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Unlike most of you, I don't have flawless skin and wouldn't be caught dead w/o make-up so I am always in full drag. I've found that Dermablend works wonderfully for me. Even at the gym. I am not a big sweater but I never have to touch up my foundation and then only a bit if I've had a romp...well, you know. MAC is my lipstick of choice and I am wearing the Creme de la Femme in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I usually sport Film Noir -- dark but I love it...it's similar to the Chanel Vamp but a whole lot cheaper.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
I don't use much hairspray but Aussie Sun touched spray is nice. Has decent hold and adds some shine and you've seen how coarse my hair is!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
anyone have a good hairspray or light texture spray that also adds shine? I'm talking really nice shine. I keep trying things, but haven't found what I'm looking for yet. I hate sticky hair (okay, pervs, insert innuendo joke here).

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
I'm going to check it out....I'll figure it out!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
omg i found this fabulous pore minimizer at Ulta. I cannot remember the name for jack. It is soooo awesome. You can use it as a toner or even a light foundation, and it makes your pores tiny.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Cover Girl makes one almost as good as Mac. Cover Girl Outlast is what it's called.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Greeneyes, you can post links, you just have to do it certain way, you have to trick the system, example:

w w w. swinglifestyle . c om

Everybody knows that they need to remove the spaces.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
Mac cosmetics makes a lipstick called Pro LongWear. I put it on in the morning and it's still there when I go to bed. During the day, I use a clear gloss. One end is the color, the other is the gloss.

Make sure lips are completely clean and dry...no makeup or moisturizer, otherwise it can feel grainy.

It's the only lipstick I wear. I wish we could post links here to products like this. It sure can help with some topics.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Make-up tip from a guy... IF you can pull it off, minimal is nice sometimes. It's a shame to see natural beauty slathered with unnecessary make-up. I've seen it too many times.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I just bought a fabulous creme eye shadow at Ulta....it is the most loveliest shade of deep brown. It pops my eyes for sure. Ulta and Sephora are where I buy all of my make up other than my foundation....nothing I have found beats the Loreal whipped foundation I love. I have tried Urban Decay, Sephora, Cargo, Nars....I love the Loreal. My fave make up tip? Take care of your skin. Your make up will only look as good as the skin's health underneath it. I remove make up every day, I use collagen and retinol on it...I exfoliate and mask my face at least once a week. If your skin is moisturized and healthy your make up will look good.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 107   End
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip