Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Your favorite MAKE UP tip
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just bought a fabulous creme eye shadow at Ulta....it is the most loveliest shade of deep brown. It pops my eyes for sure. Ulta and Sephora are where I buy all of my make up other than my foundation....nothing I have found beats the Loreal whipped foundation I love. I have tried Urban Decay, Sephora, Cargo, Nars....I love the Loreal. My fave make up tip? Take care of your skin. Your make up will only look as good as the skin's health underneath it. I remove make up every day, I use collagen and retinol on it...I exfoliate and mask my face at least once a week. If your skin is moisturized and healthy your make up will look good.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I like Lush too :) luckily there is one about 20 minutes from my house. I get some products from there that Arbonne doesn't carry.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Pandora, I found two 51.4 miles away, one in a mall and the other inside a Macy's department store in the same mall. Next time I head down that way, I'll try to remember to stop in.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Find a mall that has a "Lush" store. They just came out with a line of makeup that's got nearly every color your heart would desire. Everything in the store is all natural (ie, no petroleum) and you can use the pin-up trick Pirategirl suggested.

Pandora. :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
scandle its direct market so you would need to find someone in your area that sells it. I sell it but that doesn't really help since you are a bit far away!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
PG, where do you buy Arbonne lipstick? I see Amazon has it but I wouldn't want to buy it online until I figure out, in person, what color I want. The Ulta store near me doesn't carry the brand, unfortunately.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
pinup girl trick...do all over lips with lip liner, then lipstick then loose powder then lip liner then more lipstick. Lasts a long long time. I also like Arbonne's lipsticks because they are natural AND tend to stain your lips so there is at least some color for hours. I stay away from petroleum products.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
It's not a staying on problem, it's how it feels, believe me I tried it all, my sister is a make artist and in the last year has become quite the name in the industry. She has no idea what to do with me. No matter what I try, no matter which company, which consistency, it feels like I just had a greasy pork chop and the grease is on my lips.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17253 posts)
lipsticks come in diffrent consistancies and I've found they stay put better when they are blotted with a tissue after application. I guess what we used to do to set our greasepaint when I was a clown might help, too: dust with a tiny bit of baby powder and spritz with water. I could clown for hours and my makeup wouldn't sweat off or smear. Nowadays, since I have little or no time for touch-ups during the work day, I use Revlon's colorstay. Paints on like a lip gloss but with opaque color, sets in a couple of minutes, usually looks at least passable at the end of 12 plus hours.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
lipsticks come in diffrent consistancies and I've found they stay put better when they are blotted with a tissue after application. I guess what we used to do to set our greasepaint when I was a clown might help, too: dust with a tiny bit of baby powder and spritz with water. I could clown for hours and my makeup wouldn't sweat off or smear. Usually, for work, since I have little or no time for touch-ups, I use Revlon's colorstay. Paints on, sets in a couple of minutes, usually looks at least passable at the end of 12 plus hours.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 107   End
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip