Your favorite MAKE UP tip : Swingers Discussion 1961571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkYour favorite MAKE UP tip
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have the same issue, Sed. I tried some of the lip stains that are supposed to stay on longer, but they felt so awful that I gave up.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I have a serious problem with wearing lipstick, I put it on to make an entrance, within 2 minutes I take a napkin and wipe it off. How do you ladies keep it on without being driven insane? It feels like I have oil on my lips!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
PS...ring, a nice basic lipstick can double as rouge and a smudge of it can at least add a little color in the crease of the eyelids. Speaking of double-duty, in a pinch, you can use the tip end of the mascara wand and apply as eyeliner. AND while I'm at it, scrub the lips with a little vaseline using a soft toothbrush and not only are the lips free of any dry skin, they are plumper and more kissable-looking.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
Rediscovered old fave: eyelash extensions. Got them done pretty cheap in Mexico last week, they were a little "over-done" but they looked pretty good, especially for the weekend {wink}...ripped off a section on the chiropractor's table this morning, though, (after I made him blush telling him how I put my lower back out, since it's not my usual 'problem area") and went to the local beauty school to get them redone. WOW! The girl did a GREAT job, they look almost real but A.MA.ZING.....I will SOOOO be back asking for that same student!

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
When I read this thread I am just wowed. I guess my tip would be to always have a lipstick to put on when you have no other make up available .

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
indeed! As long as you keep your skin moisturized but not oily...you will look fantastic!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I've recently turned on to an organic rose hips oil. Has restorative properties, smells great, and adds moisture.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
Love this thread!! Always remember to use a super light moisturizer under your make up. Moisturized skin is healthy, young looking skin. Which reminds me, I am out. Its expensive!! I use the Loreal ultra light one because my face is oily....it works great.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I used benzyl peroxide once on a blemish and my whole face ballooned, got red, itchy, hot and and felt like sandpaper. Took a week to go away.

One of my favorite things is to get my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted. It lasts about 4-6 weeks and while it doesn't completely take the place of mascara, definitely gives my eyes a more sulty look when not wearing mascara, especially in the pool or during sex. Oh and at my age, I do have some gray eyelashes...gone with the tint!

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(174 posts)
OMG! Another "beauty secret" came to me after I posted before: a girlfriend of mine used to SWEAR by sucking her husband's cock for the whitest teeth I've ever seen! She always attributed her pearly whites to her man's cum.

Just sayin'....

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 107   End
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip