Your favorite MAKE UP tip : Swingers Discussion 19615710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkYour favorite MAKE UP tip
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 107 of 107 
User Details are only visible to members.
and, peroxide doesn't dry out your skin? you have such beautiful skin, i'm gonna give this a whirl."

Get an ointment that is not over 2.5% benzoil peroxide...no more is needed, and more WILL actually dry your skin out. Use it sparingly, a tiny dab will do you. I use Neutrogena facial cleanser with make up remover. Always try and remove your make up before going to bed, its bad for your skin. Then put on a little 2.5% and go to bed. After a few days your skin really should look good. And moisturizer...but always use only facial moisturizer. And exfoliation lol. Sorry, I spend way too much time on this shit.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Kind try this first. I use an exfoliating scrub with benzoyl peroxide. Neutagena has one and so does cvs. I think non oily blah blah scrub. WhenI am home, I will send you all the info. It did use proactive, but then found the whole issue was the sunscreen.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
An older lady told me this one a long time ago: to make sure you don't have/get lipstick on your teeth, put your index finger in your mouth and pull it out like you're sucking...hehehe. Hey, it works.

If my eyes are puffy from crying, I will use navy blue or dark purple eye liner to make them appear a bit whiter looking.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Hey Kind, I just read this.....as I started peri, I fould that anything with sunscreen in it made my face breakout. All the foundation that I had used for years gave me these gigantic cystic zits. I had a clinque product that I loved, and I had to stop using it. I had to throw or give it all away. There is one brand that works that I get from my facial woman. I will email it to you.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
The power of exfoliation cannot be overstated! The key to the rest (make-up, skin care products, ect.) is proper skin cell turn-over and having a lovely smooth surface from which to start.

Then again I totally suck at make-up so I just have to make au natural look as decent as possible! I am completely devoid of the make-up gene....

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Really? I had heard about that trick but never tried it. Thanks, Shel!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
Give them up girls. Give me your fave make up tip....mine is, as gross as this may sound, benzoyl peroxide and preparation H. It aint just for your ass girlies....it works FAB for the under eye puffiness. And b peroxide works great for my skin, keeping it break out free.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 107 of 107 
TOPIC: Your favorite MAKE UP tip