Your damn im sexy look! : Swingers Discussion 206033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkYour damn im sexy look!
TOPIC: Your damn im sexy look!
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is your current look.....the look that makes you feel sexy and beautiful? Mine changes. Sometimes it is my ass jeans, sometimes dresses, sometimes I'm into my slut wear.

Right now? Short dresses. I am more into a classy yet sexy look. A nice dress which is mid thigh to showcase my legs....I like soft, feminine cuts and fabrics....and heels. I adore very low cut necks which show the sides of my breasts.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
frnz i agree, thats awesome. Me lately, my look is feminine, classy and sexy. For me only...it is important that i look like a lady that loves who I am where i am. I have no desire to dress like a 20 year old, I want to look like a beautiful 40 year old who is comfortable in her skin. Again, I only refer to myself. Each woman has to dress how SHE feels sexy and beautiful. I just feel sooo beautiful in a flowy, feminine dress that is short and shows off my legs. Although last night....I was in a nice top and jeans that grab my ass so right, I definately felt that every man in there was looking at my ass in those jeans.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you very much, Gina! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
funz, that bathing suit in the pic fits you perfectly! It's a nice look, sexy, but also classic.

Good hair cut, nice eye makeup, inviting lipstick, and well fitting clothes that reveal one key aspect, not everything. Usually for me, that would mean a v neck or sweetheart neckline. I feel best in a dress of some sort. I do not want the sides of my tits hanging out of a dress, but cleavage is a good thing.

I think you have to feel attractive to be attractive. It can fit the occasion: a dinner or meet with higher ups (when I have to look the part of the wife of the man I'm married to, I know how to do that appropriately, yet keep my sense of self), an artistic event, a rodeo, a meet with sexy swing friends, a pool party, etc.

Unfortunately, I cannot wear high heels, and if you can AND can walk properly in them, go for it! My husband and I both agree that one of the most UNattractive looks is a woman trying to walk through an airport in high high heels she looks obviously uncomfortable in and is stumbling along in trying way too hard. It doesn't look sexy, it looks silly. Wedges are good for me, and I also feel good in my boots.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
I just love my shoulders to show because that is one of my best features ;)...

But depends on where we go. My style is not set in stone. It changes all the time.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I do not tend to dress inoverly revealing clothes..just not my style. For me, simple and casual make me feel best. A pair of nicely fitted jeans, a dressier tank top (I do like for my shoulders to show as I love having my shoulders touched and kissed), and nice sandals. I have to be comfortable to feel sexy!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
What is your current look.....the look that makes you feel sexy and beautiful? Mine changes. Sometimes it is my ass jeans, sometimes dresses, sometimes I'm into my slut wear.

Right now? Short dresses. I am more into a classy yet sexy look. A nice dress which is mid thigh to showcase my legs....I like soft, feminine cuts and fabrics....and heels. I adore very low cut necks which show the sides of my breasts.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Your damn im sexy look!