Would you consider this an insult from your husband-partner : Swingers Discussion 57513
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWould you consider this an insult from your husband-partner
TOPIC: Would you consider this an insult from your husband-partner
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What an absolute angel you are for blocking that creep!

Someone should tell that ass that he should NEVER disrespect and piss-off the person who KNOWS (and has access to) the place where he sleeps!

I hope the wife (if there really IS one) finds out about him!! Hey, I'd buy a ticket....a little violence after hockey season is a good thing!JUST KIDDING!!! 2tot

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
JD...practice, practice, practice....:) Actually when we first got together he didn't even know what his triggers were.... as I found things that worked and changed things a bit each time I slowly narrowed down exactly what it was that did it for him.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Simbaxxx..... In reply to your last post.....

You are a very beautiful and extremely intelligent lady. Most women go their entire lives not realizing what you have obviously known.

Sex is intended to be exciting and pleasurable. What someone finds good, another may not. You have obviously discovered what your husband enjoys most and you are obviously extremely good at it.

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Clears.... I've done more BJs on my husband than any other woman and have his open line of communication on what he likes.... so on the laws of averages on the amount of practice I've had who do you think is bettert? BTW deep throating does absolutely nothing for him. I can't count the number of times a woman has struggled in getting him off and he will finally call me over to help her out. I know his secrets... an unknown woman..... professional or otherwise doesn't know his hidden triggers. I think wifes that are good at BJ's in general.... definitely have the upper arm over any other woman when it comes to her husband.

A husband stating that the other guy's wife is hotter or the other guy is luckier implies an overall attitude of "my wife isn't as good as yours"... which you don't have to stipulate "in what" because that general statement attacks all of her since he didn't select specific pieces and parts. So, the other guy receiving this information is going to immediately jump to the conclusion that "Oh.. my wife is hotter than yours then my wife is definitely hotter in the sack than yours." Thats the natural conclusion most males would make I think.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"No one is hotter in the sack than your spouse... we have all agreed on that on several threads. They have your love and no one else has that and that makes the sex so much more fantastic."

He wasn't rating her skills in the bedroom.

On the same side of the road do you think that because your husband loves you that you give the best head and all the other BJ's are just so-so even if they were done by deepthroating professionals?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I agree with S. The wife is the love of his life...she is on the pedestal and no one can come close to matching her. A husband NEVER says "You are luckier than I or your wife is hotter than mine." Because it just isn't true. No one is hotter in the sack than your spouse... we have all agreed on that on several threads. They have your love and no one else has that and that makes the sex so much more fantastic. The other woman could be a 10 on the scale of 1 to 10 and still the husband wouldn't say she is hotter than his wife...because she can't be....looks are not the only thing that is involved in that statement.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
One thing that we insist on is that all four members of a couple have an equal attraction. It is absolutely no fun if the guy is chasing after me, and the woman is luke warm about J.

It WOULD be wrong if he said that Clears - that is implying that one wife is "hotter" than the other. This guy's wife should be on a pedestal - he shouldn't be dissing her for ANY reason - THAT'S why I can damn near guarantee that this guy isn't swinging as a couple. He's a couple, for sure, but the poor wife probably has no clue that he's "making dates".

Over the years, we've been asked to "seduce my wife", "can my wife watch me get it on with you?", "meet us in a bar, and you pretend to be strangers turned on by my wife", and the best "my wife really isn't into this, but if I invite you to the house, she can't say no". ALL of them dissed their wives in one way or another - and I, for one, will NOT put up with it. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
The guy said "wow you're wife is hot." Rich said "yeah, it looks like we're both pretty lucky in the wfie department." The guy says "yeah but you're luckier than me." It could just be seen as he was using the word 'luckier' as in 'hotter'. Would it have been just as bad if the guy said 'yeah but you're wife is hotter'?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I'm sorry but I know my husband knows carmen electra has a better body, come on. Yes, he finds me very attractive and because he loves me he's forgiving when I put on 10 pounds but he'd still rather me not put on the 10 pounds. I doubt he'd say to me "oh no honey don't go to the gym, I like it when you get skin folds on your back and when there's no muscle in your ass, you're the most attractive person in the world." I don't buy it. I find my husband attractive but yes Ryan Phillipe and many others are more attractive. Aesthetics are based on symmetry and proportion, our passion for the other human compels us to have sexual feelings for them but it doesn't change the aesthetics. I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but it's reality.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"And by the way CnL, great eyes! S "

Thanks, S (batting my eyes)...

L. : )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Would you consider this an insult from your husband-partner