Working in a man's world : Swingers Discussion 2194551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWorking in a man's world
TOPIC: Working in a man's world
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
I hear ya! I work in a male-dominated field and it's no fun some days. We stand up for ourselves and get called a bitch.

You're not alone! Hang in there, girl! Get that bonus and then get the h*ll outta there. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just need to vent - come join this party if you want.

Why is it that when you work your ass off to get a BS and MS in engineering, work your ass off in the industry staying up late nights, miss vacations, miss your kid's big events, take on the jobs no one wants, manage people by treating them like humans and not talking down to them, manage with a softer touch rather than an iron fist, and are considered by the peers you see every day as well respected and easy to get along with..... why is it that your long distance boss exhibits disdain for you from day one, you are told to start looking for another job and finally told you don't have the intestinal fortitude to do this job? He manages through fear and intimidation. No one stands up to him because they get shot down or put on a shit list. This guy seems to hate women working for him - a highly qualified female candidate was well received by plant management, did one final phone interview with him and withdrew her interest in the position.

I'm just trying to hang on for another 3 weeks so I can collect my bonus (which I worked damn hard for). I have an opportunity to partner up with someone who wants me to do the engineering work while she does the marketing. It's a good fit because I suck at sales but am good with numbers. Thanks for letting me vent.

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Working in a man's world