Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Working from home
TOPIC: Working_from_home
Created by: JohnandTina
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do any of you know of any legit and no fee jobs that you can do from home using your computers? With the cost of gas rising and living in the country, I cant really afford to go to my job 26 miles away. I have heard of a couple that you answer phones but I am not quite that type of person. Any ideas?

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
frank,

selling monavie from your house is NOT a business.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
1) sell yard sale shit on ebay; and, 2) welfare.

We both work from home in the financial industry. Believe me most days i wish i'd spend the 3.50 on a gallon of gas and go to an office. Sometimes it's a real pain in the ass.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i am interested as well. I am even sitting on a 2nd and possibly 3rd box with around 500G of space to use as server space.

Hit me up

fletch

Altamonte Springs FL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Sent you an email with some info on starting your own online travel site. SWT.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2786 posts)
I would suggest starting with a small business/home business magazine and going from there with what interests you. When you narrow it down (be specific with your business idea), get a business license (they don't cost much), build a website, and go from there. Expect it to take a little while to build interest.

Good luck! G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Do any of you know of any legit and no fee jobs that you can do from home using your computers? With the cost of gas rising and living in the country, I cant really afford to go to my job 26 miles away. I have heard of a couple that you answer phones but I am not quite that type of person. Any ideas?

Lone Oak TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Working from home
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.