Wondering what to do or not do : Swingers Discussion 61548
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWondering what to do or not do
TOPIC: Wondering what to do or not do
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
My best friend of 20 years was visiting from the mountains for a few day because we were planning to attend a concert together. She brought her new boyfriend and her daughter along. He mom was going to keep her daughter so she could spend time being grandma. Well yesterday my friend took her boyfriend and daughter to her mothers... They returned to my house after dropping off the daughter and her boyfriend was already in a drunken stupper. ( he drinks entirely way to much )

It wasn't so bad at first. He continued to drink and after awhile the phone rings and its her mother who hurt hurself and had to go to the hospitol. Now her boyfriend was in absolutely no condition to drive at all. So my hubby takes my friend to retriever her daughter and take her mom to the hospitol.

During which time 30 minutes. he became extremely aggitated and well i am not in the habit of handling drunk men because well we don't drink often or much when we do. My sister had come over to say hello with her boyfriend ( a black man )

This man called my soon to be brother in law a nigger ( a word i had told him early is not to be uswed in my house ) and acused him of something beyond understanding. well It became dramatic worse as the night progressed... The nigger didn't and wouldn't disrespect sis in that way so he politely kissed me goodbye and left.

In the meantime my hubby was gone for 30 minutes and then accused of fucking my best friend while taking her mom to the hospitol...

I do not want to stop talking to my friends. But I want nothing to do with such a cold heartless baligerant drunk and he drinks from 10 am on... I do not want to not see my friend but I really just do not know what to do. I have never been in such a situation.

any thoughts... and boy oh boy I told ya it was drama....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
oh it was nuts but for her sake I let him sleep it off... i politely informed him this morning he disrespect me and my house and my family. The only nigger I saw in my home last night was him...

I am just afraid she is going to end up a lifetime movie...

Its hard to just walk away from 20 years of friendship but I do not think I can tolorate this man at all.. I was mortified and ashamed that I allowed him into my home. No he isn't welcome here that's for sure...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Clearly, this guy has no class at all. At risk of alienating a best friend, I guess I would be inclined to tell her what happened, how his drukenness is not acceptable in your house and how insulting he was to your soon to be in-law. If it were my friend I would tell her that she is welcomed anytime as usual, but leave her buddy at home. ( Sounds like she's gonna need a friend when this guy turns ugly on her...and he will). She'll either understand or get miffed. It's a tough one, but the guy was way out of line. A guest in someone else's home should be mature enough to know how to behave. Drunkeness is no excuse for acting in such a way. I guess I'm one of those people who has NO tolerance for drunks at all. I wouldn't put up with it, but that's me.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
My best friend of 20 years was visiting from the mountains for a few day because we were planning to attend a concert together. She brought her new boyfriend and her daughter along. He mom was going to keep her daughter so she could spend time being grandma. Well yesterday my friend took her boyfriend and daughter to her mothers... They returned to my house after dropping off the daughter and her boyfriend was already in a drunken stupper. ( he drinks entirely way to much )

It wasn't so bad at first. He continued to drink and after awhile the phone rings and its her mother who hurt hurself and had to go to the hospitol. Now her boyfriend was in absolutely no condition to drive at all. So my hubby takes my friend to retriever her daughter and take her mom to the hospitol.

During which time 30 minutes. he became extremely aggitated and well i am not in the habit of handling drunk men because well we don't drink often or much when we do. My sister had come over to say hello with her boyfriend ( a black man )

This man called my soon to be brother in law a nigger ( a word i had told him early is not to be uswed in my house ) and acused him of something beyond understanding. well It became dramatic worse as the night progressed... The nigger didn't and wouldn't disrespect sis in that way so he politely kissed me goodbye and left.

In the meantime my hubby was gone for 30 minutes and then accused of fucking my best friend while taking her mom to the hospitol...

I do not want to stop talking to my friends. But I want nothing to do with such a cold heartless baligerant drunk and he drinks from 10 am on... I do not want to not see my friend but I really just do not know what to do. I have never been in such a situation.

any thoughts... and boy oh boy I told ya it was drama....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Wondering what to do or not do