Women who love Women : Swingers Discussion 48369
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen who love Women
TOPIC: Women who love Women
Created by: bisarinmatt
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello there. Lately all i have found is that allot women pretend to like women for there men. why is that? I love women. There body, taste, softness, everything about them. (okay maybe not the mood swings. lol ) I have been meeting with couples that women are all cool with the bi sex stuff till it happens. And hey when i IM them the guys are the only ones talking. I get the wives on and then all of a sudden they have to cook, clean, sleep, etc. You get the point!!

I have met a few out of this world women that drive me wild and are real and thank there parents for them. :P

Any women who knows who they are and what they want is a strong women and beautiful women to me!!!

Much luv to all those women out there!!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know, as much as I love to show off I feel a lot of pressure being with a woman and every one is watching. :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Yummy, tasty, silky, cuddly, wildly sexyyyyy.........................

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Agree totally, especially with the being able to seduce the women part!

Mmmmmmmm, Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Huggs

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
we have had 2 refreshing experiences lately.....first one was the girl of my dreams...just as excited and experienced as myself, nothing better than that.....second one was with a woman who had never been with another woman and wanted to have hubby watch her for her first time, i was apprehensive to say the least, me giving and not receiving came to mind, but wow she had a clue and it was great. the great thing with both is that we talked and knew how experienced each were and that really makes a difference. communication is always the key in every situation. there is nothing better than being with a soft, gentle woman to get me all hot and bothered for my strong, wonderful man..... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I am fascinated with women, their curves and peaks :-) and am anticipating my first encounter. Good thing I went thru this forum, I would be greatly disappointed if my first encounter was with someone who wasn't as interested as me! I will try to ascertain HER interest prior to encounter, and be sure I let her know it is my firt time...all be it aniticpated for years! I would want her to be as eager about pleasing me as I am to please her!

Enola PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Primegirl..

Since your not sure leave your profile how it is... Maybe mention in there. You had a subtle experience with a women and might enjoy again with the right women.

Yvonne

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I love women! I have fantazied about being with another woman for years & didn't have the pleasure of actually doing anything until recently. What I'm really eager for now is to find a bi-female who wants to be my girlfriend--in & out of the bedroom, you know? My husband is everything to me, but a girlfriend would really be exciting! I'm looking girls! So, if you're in my neck of the woods, then give me a holler! *wink* And, we'll see 'bout gettin' together real soon, if for nothing else some fun conversation & drinks.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I LOVE women!!! We are more sensual, patient, gorgeous! If I was going to a stripclub it would be to see women, not men. I especially am attracted to women who know what they want and make an effort to obtain it - not afriad to say where they stand. We have been in mixed (several couples) company before and you can tell the women who are not interested or even worse only there because their man wants to fullfill their desires. Furthermore, the beauty of a woman goes deeper than the skin, it's her soul.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I'm right there with you, I will leave when I realize that the "Bi" girl that is in this couple isn't really into girls and is only doing it because hubby is pressuring her. I have had long term relationships with some grat Bi girls and only ceased due to distance. (they moved)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Women who love Women