Women that were cautious that now embrace it : Swingers Discussion 199029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen that were cautious that now embrace it
TOPIC: Women that were cautious that now embrace it
Created by: jebasce The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't worry about the co-worker. He's in the lifestyle too and should understand the rules. If he doesn't a simple whispered comment into his ear about sexual harrassment at work will shut him up.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
About a year and a half ago, I met a couple who just wanted to perform for a guy. We met several times where I just watched them and then we hung out for a while. They were a great couple and I had a lot of fun. About a month or so into our meetings, he was doing her missionary on the bed and she motioned for me to come over. I glanced at him and he had this look of "Finally!" on his face. She unzipped me and gave me a great bj. We did some light oral, massages, breast playing, for a few months and eventually worked up to threesomes. Over a year later, we regularly meet for threesomes and 1on1 for her and me. They started off very cautiously. They told me they tried playing in front of several guys, but the guys all left because they wouldn't wait for her to get comfortable. They were a really cool couple so I stuck with it and I've very happy I did.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
when I went to a club in Vegas and was totally anonymous, I found out just what an exhibitionist I was! Who knew? I was always so very self conscious about my body, and lacking in self esteem, etc. It was a boost. Good experience.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
once upon a time, i was modest hahahaha. When we first went to clubs I was so shy, I was embarassed to be seen in my bra. I no longer have these issues. I have become more selective with who is around me closely in private situations however.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Women that were cautious that now embrace it