Women talking : Swingers Discussion 2136241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen talking
TOPIC: Women talking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
A fake what? what does that mean?

Speaking to the other half is not an indication that you are going to be raped by them. It's a respect thing, if that is their requirement and you want her man to boink your brains out, you either speak with her, or move on, because no way in hell are you going to get your wish if you don't talk to her. In fact, to even assume that, is beyond creepy. Never forget, you're just another fuck session, they're a partnership.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
It is interesting reading others perspectives. I guess since I am the one usually making the contact all questions are addressed. To me speaking to the female does not really mean anything . The women could still be a fake.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Because many "couples" profiles are either single males or they are true couples but the wife is not into swinging nearly as much as the hubby. A short gal to gal phone conversation clears both of those annoying issues quickly.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
If someone has a strong preference, and you don't have a strong objection, what's the problem? Just take the phone and say, "You wanted to talk?"

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
My preference, in fact my insistence is to speak personally with the female half.It has zero to do with my attraction to her and everything to do with the fact that if I don't like her she can't play with my man. No if, ands or buts about it. I don't care if he is a specimen from heaven with the personality of prince charming. If she is a bitch, unfriendly, crazy, boring, self centered, controlling or flat out stupid I'm done. We have rejected far more couples based on the behavior of the female half than we have based on the looks, attitude and behavior of any man. For the record about 80% of the couples we've played with have not moved in any bi direction between her and I for numerous reason (generally we're simply to busy with the men) so sexual attraction between her and I never enters the equation. I just have to like her.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Lately I have read many profiles requiring the women need to talk before meeting. Why? I am not interested in the woman. It is not necessary to start a dialogue before meeting. I prefer speaking with the man of the couple. Plenty of times I respond not interested. What is your preference ?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Women talking