Women talking : Swingers Discussion 2136241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen talking
TOPIC: Women talking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"What is curious why would any women like to be referred to as a kitty with claws? I do not ever view myself or any women that way. But, it just goes to show everyone has a different take on things."

Wow, someone must have taken one too many serious pills.

What I find curious, is that you place so little value on the other half of your swinging equation, that you think it's perfectly OK to completely disregard something so simple that would help them feel more comfortable and relaxed... not because it would be a hassle or a problem for you, but simply because you don't see the point and apparently don't give a rats ass about anyone other than yourself as long as YOUR needs are met.

If you don't see where that's rude or inconsiderate, then I don't know what to tell you other than I've lost just a little bit more faith in humanity.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
SO when you meet you don't chat? you sit there and just stare at each other in silence? do you throw hand signals? write signs?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I guess it all depends on what your seeking in sexual partners. What one couple may see as rude another does not. We prefer meeting in person not to chatting. For us it is all about sexual physical attraction. If a friendship develops then we can chat - lol.

What is curious why would any women like to be referred to as a kitty with claws? I do not ever view myself or any women that way. But, it just goes to show everyone has a different take on things.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We generally prefer to meet people in person, since neither of us really enjoys sitting on the phone gabbing with people we don't yet know.

Having said that, if the other couple feels more comfortable with the girls talking before an actual meeting occurs, we're happy to comply. It doesn't hurt us any to spend 5 minutes on the phone saying hello, and the other couple is putting themselves out there just as much as we are. It's disrespectful and selfish (in our opinion) to completely ignore their needs while focusing on our own right from the start.

Plus, as others have stated, if the two women can't get along socially then it's highly unlikely that the group dynamic will be good. Some people prefer to discover that the kitties have claws while there is some distance between them.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
It is interesting reading how people select who they play with. For us, interviewing the women is my hubby's task and mine is the guy. For me whether I like the women is not that important because it isn't that I will be playing with her. It i way more important a sexual connection between hubby and her exist and her husband and I. In addition, since everyone is in the same room I do not have to have a one on one conversation . For us not all couples we meet will be more then that. I guess it shows it is all good. There are couples for all to have fun :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
"We are alittle different, we don't want to talk on the phone or chat or even be long term friends. We do it for the sex. I know there are couple that want to meet all the time and become friends but that is not us. We just want to Fuck ya. Lol "

We aren't necessarily looking for friends here either and we do not waste time playing online games of chit chat, one simple call and we meet or we don't . We neither need nor want your life story or dreary details of your daily life and for the most part we have little interest in repeats unless a couple is exceptional in every aspect. We have fun with our playmates and only have relationships with our friends and don't mix the 2 . Side note : typically once we become friends" the sexual aspect looses it's appeal. That being said I'm not fucking anyone I can't have an enjoyable conversation with .Once we meet with worry about chemistry but there will be no meeting without a conversation and there will be no sex if she is a BITCH. Granted he could be the issue but first and foremost my concern is HER , men are typically much easier to like and get along with...not always but I generally have a very good rapport with most men, chemistry is the issue there.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
"If some female (married or single)......"

...which is why I did not fuck this past Monday.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3256 posts)
That's a new one on me . I've never heard of a women posing with a male as part of a couple at a meeting and then being fake/nonexistent on the second meeting. That's some loyal friendship to go to all that trouble so her male friend can bang your wife.

Insanity,

Dianna

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
Fake- not the wife or girlfriend or play partner just some posing as the play partner. Essentially, there is a female that shows up to the first meet or speaks to you on the phone, but when the actual meet occurs to play she does not show. We have run into this once, but that is when we first started. We have other couples we know run into this situation . This may why I am not interested in phone chats. I rather meet in person to see how the couple interacts together them progress from there. Just my preference.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
One would presume that another couple is looking for more than a piece of ass and therefore it would seem critical to me that the women like each other, can converse freely and have some laughs as a 4 some. Unless of course what you seek is total and complete separation from your own partner where you are more trading partners for the night as opposed to all parties engaged. We want to play with happy loving couples, couples where the men move freely between their own partner and the other women. I do see how that could possibly ever happen with a women I do not like, have developed no rapport with and find completely incidental or inconsequential to why playing with her husband.

Whatever works for you but we've met a couple like that and I could not escape quickly enough to suit me or Mr Sav.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Women talking