Women talking : Swingers Discussion 213624
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen talking
TOPIC: Women talking
Created by: ring2s
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lately I have read many profiles requiring the women need to talk before meeting. Why? I am not interested in the woman. It is not necessary to start a dialogue before meeting. I prefer speaking with the man of the couple. Plenty of times I respond not interested. What is your preference ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't have it in our profile but she always wants to talk to the wife just to make sure she is being pushed into something she doesn't want. WOW, what is wrong with that. More times then not the woman won't talk so what does that say.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Notsovanilla, in our case it is always the woman on line. The only time trooper looks is when I show him a profile. Yet we get emails all the time saying things like "I'd like to help you please your wife" And I have to refrain from writing back, "well when I divorce my husband and marry a woman I will keep you in mind"

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
KickenBack, has it right! Most profiles are men, posing as a couple. I am a male and have come across about a dozen of these already. I do think they are married like "I AM" but they lie about it and waste all are time. So, they can live out some kind of fantasy. Helll...I don't know what they are doing. Weird! I'm telling the truth....not working out so well for me but that's okay. I'm not desperate. I have met a lot of nice people that I chat with and they have stated many times that they respect me for telling the truth and wish I wasn't married, because they would love to meet up. Yes, their are a few that love the idea of me being married.

Columbia MO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I always appreciate it when the woman writes first. Then I know her other half isn't pushing her into it, and she, in fact, really exists. In the end we end up talking to both, but primarily its her and me. There have been too many times where we realized the woman wasn't involved or interested.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
My husband and I are a play together for our shared enjoyment kind of couple.

I am not a controlling woman, I have been open to play with those I was not all 100% into but my husband was. If I catch a hint of the idea that the other woman doesn't like me or wants nothing to with me; the last thing she will be touching is my husband.

It's not all about you, all about him, all about me. For many couples, it's all about us. Discomfort, disrespect, a sense of division can be negative things that lead to issues. You have to tend to your connections and be respectful of the other couple's need for comfort and positive interactions.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
... if you don't see where that's rude or inconsiderate, then I don't know what to tell you other than I've lost just a little bit more faith in humanity. ...

Now who is taking swing seriously....

We all have different views on what is rude or inconsiderate, which is what makes life interesting. I have my views which I hold to. I respects other peoples' views- even yours; however, it does not mean I am going to do what they want. I might take someone's viewpoint under consideration- maybe- but in the end do what I want, as they can do what they want .

When I originally asked the question we had been contacted where the couples request the women talk. I was interested in the reason for this type of request and what were people's preference. I already know what I do with these requests.

I am not here to make a couple comfortable. I am not mentoring. As I see it, I am just couple that was contacted by a couple who wants the women to talk to get comfortable and make the plans. As far as I am concern that is a request. At this point, we can say yes or we can say that is not how we work or we are not interested. I have no obligation to fulfill their request. And I do not think it is rude to say not interested and thanks for contacting us.

I will not lose any sleep over the fact the couple respond well this is how we work and your probably a man :) . Actually, responses from our response we are not interested, but thanks for contacting us are quiet entertaining

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
ROFLMAO

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
Oh! so they're like k9's? they sniff each other's butts?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
Smoke signals, Sed. Smoke signals. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
We've spoken with some of the couples first before meeting up with them. It actually doesn't make too much of a difference to us if we talk on the phone before or not. If it makes the other couple feel better, that's fine.

We prefer to talk in person, observe body language, etc. That tells us waayyy more than just talking on the phone.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Women talking