Women supporting women : Swingers Discussion 2046371021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen supporting women
TOPIC: Women supporting women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
My kind of lady.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I am not a girly girl, never was, never will be. I don't do the giggles with the ladies, I don't go to the bathroom with them, I don't really go shopping with them.

In my experience, women are emotional, moody and manipulative [though I'm certain each one that will read this comment will claim otherwise]. Though I myself do not consider myself different, I find that I don't really deal well with many women because I prefer and do control my emotions, I rely heavily on logic and control in my everyday life. I don't do fake bullshit and do not tolerate it in others. An example is, that I will never compliment someone unless they truly deserve it and I mean it. You can put a gun to my head and I will not be able to tell you that you are gorgeous if I don't think that you are. I dislike that falseness that many women tend to display and claim that it's just being polite. Do you really have to tell untruths to boost your own ego so that people like you? I'd rather not say anything. It is precisely because of how I am, how brutally honest, logical regardless of how others find it untactful, that I am unable to get along with most women. I'll be friendly with them, until they cannot handle my honesty and logic, that's when most will bail, unable to deal with it.

It has nothing to do with being threatened, and everything to do with different personalities. I get along with men much more than women, precisely because men are not moody, are not driven by emotions and prefer to be logical.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
we do for sure!! when my cancer happened and then through RAD I was humbled and shocked by how many women....many I barely knew, supported me. I had the cashier at Dans Hamburgers, a lady who knew me only when I got my bfast tacos, tell me to contact her if I needed anything. Now that is a good woman. My daughter is the better version of me. She has lots of girlfriends. I am a work in progress but I am doing better!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I know many who are not a girls girl, and they seem very threatened by other women, and may even have more guy friends then girlfriends."

I won't lie, traditionally I am VERY much this type of girl. I could prob blame my mom and say that I was taught to distrust women from an early age...since my dad was always fucking other women and my mom blamed them rather than him. But I am an adult. In the last 2 years I have committed myself to change. 5 years ago I saw women as nothing more than competition. I now have quite a few female friends, both ls and vanilla...and I do love them.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
This makes me sad. Women, in alot of ways, we have the world against us. My sons will earn more than my daughter most likely, just because they have a cock. If she were to get pregnant her fidelity and morals would be questioned before his would be. If she is not married at 30 she is an old maid...he is just picky and distinguished. So I ask....why do we, with so much against us........treat each other like shit? I can tell you, I am not proud of my own behavior in certain past situations. It saddens me however...how women tear each other to pieces. I always wonder...why.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Women supporting women