Women supporting women : Swingers Discussion 204637101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen supporting women
TOPIC: Women supporting women
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
This makes me sad. Women, in alot of ways, we have the world against us. My sons will earn more than my daughter most likely, just because they have a cock. If she were to get pregnant her fidelity and morals would be questioned before his would be. If she is not married at 30 she is an old maid...he is just picky and distinguished. So I ask....why do we, with so much against us........treat each other like shit? I can tell you, I am not proud of my own behavior in certain past situations. It saddens me however...how women tear each other to pieces. I always wonder...why.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
Beautiful!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Women of Strength

There are feminists, Liberal Democrats, Republicans, and a Conservative Christian.

There are bulimics, Compulsive Overeaters, Addicts, and one who Promotes Nutrition.

There are those who Cross their arms In front of their chests, And those whose arms Remain open.

There are men who Fear a woman's laughter. There are women who Fear a man will Kill them.

We are wives, lovers, Mothers and daughters. We are friends, sisters, All different, yet all the same.

We can shout or choose to Remain anonymous, But each of us has The strength of her own Name.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
its true, we women oye. estrogen is something else. one girl yest, one of my closest friends, was just pissing me off. she was tired and hormonal and OMG cranky. Like, you could do NOTHING right. We walked too slow. We didnt move fast enough. The guy at Sonic was too slow. I wanted to read my Walking Dead book and she wanted me to talk to her. OMG. I was so ready for my desk hahahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I see it equally here in the forums. "In real life" I see more females being the catty, bitchy, drama filled group. I do not deal with females generally and stay far away from them during the work day if I can help it. I can tell a guy to fuck off or tell him he is an ass without him going all apeshit for the next week, or running to one of his friends crying about how mean I am hahahaha. I can smack a guy in the back of the head and say snap out of it too. Not so much with a female.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Camaro,

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but in my experience it's no different here than in the vanilla world. Swingers are no different, they're people. It just seems different I guess. They all do the same thing, they don't change because they are not monogamous, god help you if you happen to be an attractive woman, the very same ones that are giving you a compliment are the ones that will tear you up. There is no ifs or buts about it, and the more they deny it, the more they are guilty of it. I've yet to experience it from men who swing. YMMV.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
camaro, i am so glad to hear that. I try and think that they are just insecure females and feel sorry for them...but sometimes it just bothers me. Why, why be mean. So what, I would not wear that perhaps...but its her money, she bought it, what right do I have to tell her she should not dress this way or that. But then again, it goes back to minding the woman in the mirror and not worrying about bringing others down to lift yourself up.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I feel kind of like Mrs. Lost. I was bullied most of my life and I too am hypersensitive to my surroundings when other women are involved as I do not want to get hurt. This is just one tiny part of the many reasons my hubby and I joined SLS. What I have noticed so far on SLS, is that women here *are* more supportive of other women and generally use good judgement as to not put a person down, instead they make an effort to uplift their good qualities. I believe that joining SLS and going to some of the parties has helped be come out of my shell and not to guard my emotions so closely. When attending swing parties/clubs I do not feel like an outcast like I do at vanilla parties/clubs. I feel welcome and even those people who have no interest in playing (just don't find us attractive, that's ok, we're not for everyone) still come up to us and introduces themselves and will hold a nice conversation. It's nice to be able to dress a little sexy/slutty and not hear whispers in the background "Oh, my God, that fat cow is wearing that!".

Denver PA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
It would be a wonderful place if women could see each other's good areas and not try to pick each other to pieces. But it just happens. I don't know why, really. Men dont walk into a bar and see other guys looking at him..and know they are talking shit. Yet you walk into a bar and there they are. Sometimes I dress down just so I don't have to put up with the bullshit, I'm just not in the mood for it. Last month I almost walked up to 3 women to ask them what their fucking problem was, and Jay stopped me. I dont use innuendo, I'll ask you to your face what the fuck your issue is. I hear my daughter on the phone with her girls, same shit....who does she think she is, wearing this or that, she is all that. You try to look good and women think you think you are all that. Actually no, I just like looking good. I am happy that you look good for you, now leave me the fuck alone. If people minded their own business and the woman in their mirror, it would be a better place. But I am in a lot of pain today, not in a good mood and just not in the mood for bullshit.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I dunno. I think that there are women who are vile. And they make me sick to my stomach. And then there is everyone else. All I do is hope they come out of their dark place, I have been there and know how dark it is. But as far as me, they had better keep away from me.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Women supporting women