Women ONLY please : Swingers Discussion 1428591031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen ONLY please
TOPIC: Women ONLY please
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the guys posting in the womens forum. It's cool to hear their perspective on things..

K

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(389 posts)
Maybe we should also then start an all Republican, all Democrat, all under 30, all over 50, all over 200 pounds only...you get my drift. How boring.

We post all the time in the Men's Forums, and they are free to post in the Female Forums and offer insight, and hell, just play voyeur. When you post a topic that says "women ONLY" you just KNOW you're going to hear from our confident, outspoken, smart ass brothers on here!

And really, sometimes I have to read posts twice to know if they're from the female or male half of a couple.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
If you click on "Groups", there is a box that you click on that says "create a new group". That is all I know, just from looking in that section, but it would probably give you instructions, and you would probably have to make a name for it, maybe give a general location for your state. There are lots of different groups for different purposes.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
I don't know how to do that... I'm not that 'technical' with computers.... But it is a great idea...

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
I'm not sure if anyone has started an all female discussion goup in the groups forum section, but it is a thought. Have you thought of doing that? You can invite people, and approve or deny their participation I think.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
Lost, I totally agree with you in that sense...

However, what I'm trying to say is that I'd really like to have a section just for us, like an all girl party. I've been to a good number of them and surely the perception of the guys is that these all-girl parties are all about sex but although there is sex, a very important part is the conversation and exchange of feelings and intimacies among us women. It's different than when you have a guy making his own male comments...

I love guys and as you say their perspectives are valuable... But sometimes I just want to listen to and talk to women...

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
Fun, I do see your point....but honestly we ladies post in the men's forum much, much more than the gentlemen post in here. I do not see any issue in having them post here. Often they come in here with the male perspective and thats a good thing.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Oh, and there is a *men talk* section already.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
No.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
This section of the forum is for us women to write and ask questions, show our feelings and share our thoughts...

I've noticed that some guys are 'posting' and I would suggest to them that they do not post... Read but please leave this space to us... Maybe you need a blog called "Men Talk."

Thank you.

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
TOPIC: Women ONLY please