Women ONLY please : Swingers Discussion 1428591021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen ONLY please
TOPIC: Women ONLY please
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The idea of a forum of your own making in the "groups" section would probably be the best way to get what you want, FunM. We belong to local groups on here, and no one talks about anything, just lets us know when an event is coming up for a group we belong to. But you can make a group for women only, and do the invites yourself, like I suggested before. That way you can talk about what you want, the way you want.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
That is precisely my point...

Most women in these forums (not only this one about 'Women Talk') are married and in closed relationships so their spouses are part of the 'postings' or in some cases the ones postings. I've read very aggressive and nasty postings all over the forums which I doubt a sensitive and intelligent woman would post.

The option would be a forum for single and more independent women (like myself) and women more interested in women's issues strictly from a woman's perspective to the exclusion of male scrutiny and aggressiveness.

Oh well... I rest my 'case.'

Michelle

PS: I never 'accuse' anyone of anything... unlike some 'male postings' here and elsewhere my postings are friendly and considerate even when having differing opinions on the subjects at hand...

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I do not think that because I do not wish to bar males from this forum I care less about women's issues than you do yourself. That is a very unfair assumption and accusation to make. The women in this forum are mostly wives, yes. And the single women in this forum have BEEN wives. Do not think to assume that because I enjoy the male perspective and do not wish to bar them from this place I do not care or am not educated in women's issues. I am interested in the plight of women throughout history, not only in today's society. I think a group just for women would be neat because perhaps some ladies do not discuss certain things amongst men. Myself, I am not like that. My husband knows when Aunt Flo is going to arrive before I do lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
What makes me feel this way is the name of this blog/forum...

"WOMEN TALK"

It is a misnomer... when I first clicked I thought I was going into an area where women only would be 'talking' but that was not the case.

I have no qualms about that. That is the way the participants want it and it is them who set the tone.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Well the people that post here and in most other 'forums' are the same, about 30 couples, women and men. Obviously most of these are couples so the guys want to be included, which is fine. It does not really matter to me and I have absolutely no interest in hosting a women only discussion as I do not post frequently.

I don't have that much time to be constantly posting in these forums, however from time to time when I'm not that busy at work then I read and post some... Most of the participants here and in other forums seem to have a lot of time to dedicate to this activity, which unfortunately I don't have.

As a woman, and maybe some of the single women would share my view, I feel that a woman's forum would be interesting. I'm also a couple but I'm the type of woman who is more independent and to a degree involved outside the lifestyle with women issues and that is perhaps why a feel that way. Obviously most of the couples here do not feel that way.

It was interesting to find out...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
"Yes... but look at this blog... all the respondents are women... so the guys may be reading but keeping their lips sealed..."

Better look again....they're not all women!

My opinion is that the men in these forums have a lot of common sense. They know when it's appropriate to post on a women's thread--and when it's not. I enjoy their insight. And I like to post in the men's forums when something interests me.

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
and we keep it going because we like it if you dont then make a group of women only and dont worry about those of us that enjoy men posting. Simple and easy for you to find those that want to post there and no need to come here and try to talk down to us because we enjoy the men posting in our forums and we post in theirs. Have a great day!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
Yes... but look at this blog... all the respondents are women... so the guys may be reading but keeping their lips sealed...

OK, if you prefer to have the guys posting and talking everywhere... then that's your choice... so be it...

However my point was that there are times when we women want to be just us and talk/write just us... It's like the all-girls parties... Hey I love guys and spend most of my play time with them but I also attend all-girls parties and enjoy the fact that there are no males allowed...

So this is similar. But anyway, this should not be then women's topics, it should be everyones' men's, women's, etc......

Michelle

PS: I see that the women that post regularly here are not interested in a women's only blog. So that's fine as you are the ones who keep this going...

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I think it is great that the men are taking to the time and post here. It is interesting to see what a guys point of view is on a certain topic. At times they even have a point to make. Also, by them reading things in here they trying to get a better understanding of us, women. This is still an open forum for all.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I personally like to hear the mens perspective . They pay to be here just like the woman do. Woman chit chat on the mens topics too so whats the diff? If you dont want to read their responses skip over them.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: Women ONLY please