Women ONLY please : Swingers Discussion 1428591011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen ONLY please
TOPIC: Women ONLY please
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yup

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Someone like you would be always welcome and a great addition to any topic be it women's or men's... "

In a public forum such as this, and others, people cannot control who may or may not join in a discussion. Just like the bi forums, or the bbw forums, members can join in.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
PS: Reading further your profile I see that you are a professional photographer... and I surely could use some help with my pics... I know they are not that great as some of my friends have told me so. Well, hope to seeing you soon.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Catch I do NOT disagree with you... It is the aggressive and overassertive males that I dislike...

Someone like you would be always welcome and a great addition to any topic be it women's or men's...

I see from your profile that you do scuba... which I also do and love... I'll be in SF soon after completing my contract here in OR so maybe then we can hook up...

Also, the pics in your profile are truly artistic... I love them. You must enjoy photography and are talented at it...

Talk to you soon.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Guess I'll be that token guy to intrude here on this topic....

I really do not see why as a woman you can't post topics or have that "woman only" chat here in threads that you are wanting. Sure us guys can read them and post to them, but what would that matter to you. Hell, we are all on-line here and many of us are hundreds if not thousands of miles apart from each other so it is not likely to run into each other. If it bothers you that a guy may want to interject from a male perspective or maybe even from a being a human being perspective, then just skip over the post if you are so concerned that it is going to ruin your reading pleasure. Yes, there are some jack ass guys (and maybe a few ladies even) here, but very, very few bother to post on the forums so whats the bother if they read or heaven forbid to even post in a women talk forum. Worst comes to worst, just ignore them.

In reality though I would hope that us as being the opposite sex may be able to interject some humor, fun and possibly insight that most ladies may not think of, from time to time (and vice versa for those ladies posting in "guy topics" ) Maybe I am being rubbed the wrong way a bit by the OP on this original topic, but it feels a bit sexist.

I do applaud that the majority of the posters here appear to have the same feeling that I do on this topic.

Van Nuys CA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
If you really want the men to keep out, just title the thread: yeast infections or something similar.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Quit ur bitching Michigan hot pants!! LMAO

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Mich. Thanks. I have reciprocated but compared to yours mine are tame :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Thank you to both of you for the suggestion! I also opened my personal gallery for you.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Fun... yes it would be nice but unfortunately that rule of men staying out and women staying of the perspective forums is not complied with. Heck people do not even stay on the topic. If you can make it happen cuddles to you :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Women ONLY please