Women ONLY please : Swingers Discussion 142859101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWomen ONLY please
TOPIC: Women ONLY please
Created by: FunLoversMP
Original Starting post for this thread:
This section of the forum is for us women to write and ask questions, show our feelings and share our thoughts...

I've noticed that some guys are 'posting' and I would suggest to them that they do not post... Read but please leave this space to us... Maybe you need a blog called "Men Talk."

Thank you.

Michelle

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It goes two ways. Women have posted in the Men Talk section, too, and nobody got upset. If you don't want to consider what a person has written, whether they are male or female, just pass it by.

Mrs. Scandle

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9081 posts)
Well how about Respect..They've been asked nicely not to do it..

Dearborn Heights MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Anyone can post anyplace they want in the forums. No one can dictate where one is to post. This is an old thread you bumped up.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
PS: I opened my personal gallery for you.

Also, in France, have you been to Ile du Levant? One of my favorite hot spots...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Well... yes, T! The thing is... I can feel a hot guy a mile away... and you are sexy and hot... From your profile I see you are in Paris, which I love... been there several times...

I'm now in Sekiu at a shooting here but should be back in SF early Dec... and yes I'd love you to be my holiday treat.... You are 7 hrs south of SF but I do travel... specially when there is a treat at the end of the road... lol... lol...

I'll email you to feel free to talk with you more privately.... Enjoy Paris, it's a fun & sexy town!!!

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Thanks Michelle,

I am flattered... your too sweet and Id love the attention of a sassy lady like yourself anytime.

T.

Van Nuys CA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Oh, yeah... Catch we are on the same page... and yeah you are sooo sexy... lol...

And hey, I love guys and I love to flirt and flirt and as you say, Catch, it gets the hottest and sexiest guys to 'pay attention...' and 'play ball...' lol... And I'm not shy to admit that a love to 'play ball' with hot guys (like you!)... I always like to 'hear' from guys like Catch... Anywhere, anytime... lol...

And no matter what I may have posted here before... when a guy like Catch shows up... I'm all 'smiles...'

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Well flirting will get you everywhere with guys! *Blushing at FUN*

Seems like there are always jack offs in every walk of life... Its just sad that with guys a few jack offs will ruin it for all guys yet a with a few women jack offs, us guys just say she is a c*nt but Id still do her... lol

Van Nuys CA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
It is just the alcohol talkin :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Fun, you go from saying you don't want men in this thread, to openly flirting and inviting...hahaha. Make up your mind?

Good posts from guys. And, here's a thought: how do you really know it would be just women posting in a women only thread? I've made that mistake in thinking the female or male half was posting on a topic and then realized it was the other one.

So.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Women ONLY please