Wife lost the feeling : Swingers Discussion 240203
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWife lost the feeling
TOPIC: Wife lost the feeling
Created by: jase_n_sid
Original Starting post for this thread:
Question for you guys what do u do when the wife had a hysterectomy and has no interest

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hotwife... sorry, have not been on the forums in a long time.

If done responsibly, no. I've been getting Testosterone for 11 years and my voice is the same. However, if a doctor gives a woman waaaaay too much, then yes it could happen. That's where finding a good doctor comes into it.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
And do these hormone replacements cause facial hair and deeper voices?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
If she's had a hysterectomy with removal of ovaries, she has stopped producing estrogen and testosterone. If her ovaries are left, many times they stop working due to nerve damage from surgery.

She needs estrogen and testosterone. They work in balance but testosterone is mainly responsible for sexual desire, lubrication, arousal and orgasm.

Bioidentical hormones are best. Creams don't usually work. Troches, are dissolved under the tongue and some women like them. I get pellets which are inserted under the skin of my rear 3-4 times per year. They are awesome and I know hundreds of women that get them, many in the LS. They all love them. They took my non-existent sex drive after my hysterectomy from zero to sky high. They also help in many, many other ways.

email me if you'd like more info.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I've not had a hysterectomy, but have found a natural herb Damiana works wonders and no side effects, just feel that sexual spark I used to feel. You can find it online. It's not even expensive.

Matthews NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I became more active in my bi lfe. She has been to several doctors, tryed several treatments, and nothinng seems to spark her interest again. She has implied, but never said it outright. That with my sex drive she'd rather I had a male friend a female friend.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
See a doctor but not just any doctor. Endocrinologists specialize in hormone balance.

Tipp City OH
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Hystersisters is a fantastic site!

I had my hysterectomy about 4 years ago. And to be honest I did have a short period of time after surgery where my sex drive dipped. You, as her husband, need to be patient and understanding. For me, the hysterectomy removed a part of me that made me a woman. In spite of the physical problems I was having

Listen to her, talk to her, be there for her. Don't push her, especially in the LS. Let her go at her own pace.

Lady

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3133 posts)
Welcome to the fora

As someone who most likely will be having the surgery in a few months, this post voices my worst nightmare.

First, she should talk to her Dr so they can run tests and see if it is a hormone imbalance. There is also a sight called hystersisters that has lots of really great information.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
take her to the doctors for hormone tests

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6530 posts)
no interest in sex or swinging ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Wife lost the feeling