Why do they do that : Swingers Discussion 48157
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhy do they do that
TOPIC: Why do they do that
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
How about a thread that us girls can compare poor sex moves by our male partners.

Just those things that more than one man has done to you and you just wonder why? Why do they do that?

This may be a thread that men may just enjoy reading and Im sure most wont reply, unless they are guilty!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had men that fell the need to manipulate my cervix. What the heel are they thinking??? I don't get turned on getting my yearly pap. Why the HELL would they think this is the way to orgasm city?? Painful, uncomfortable...and quite frankly, the mental image it just horrible.

Have to agree with the fingering issue also. Men seem to NOT know when they are apply WAY too much force. A helpful hint would be . If your ELBOW is going to be sore the next couple days.................. STOP! You are about to be kicked off the ride!!!

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
mischief...i'm with you on that....the more we tell them the less they hear... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I was with my Mentor. He offered me to the guy he was showing some BDSM equipment to. This guy was over his head. He decided to eat me. That's not what the transaction was about.

Anyway. This man had a 5 o'clock shadow that would have taken the paint off furniture. He proceeds to rub it all over my tender parts. Hello!!!! Sandpaper on pussy not a good idea.

I know two men who know how to touch women. They send me to heaven.

I hate the finger thing. I seriously hate them uncovering the tip of my clit and rubbing it like an eraser on a desk!! I'm picky so I don't do that many new guys....mainly for these reasons.

I've had a couple of drunk women screw up..but not like the guys. If you work with brick for a living, you hands may be too rough!!!

Ditto to the where the hell has your finger been anyway.

I seriously like men. I just wish they could relate to tender parts better.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Well, as for me, I hate when guys twist and squeeze my nipples as if they're changing the tuner on a radio. Yes I do like my nipples ma"nip"ulated, hee hee, however, don't squeeze them to the point where the hair on my head stands up! Sometimes they wind up so sore the next day it's unbelievable! And if I'm close to my period, leave my breasts alone period or handle them as if they were egg shells. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
No teeth scraping for us! LoL

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I hate finger.... I do not like it at all....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I forgot to say what I don't like..... no fingers in the pussy. For some reason when many men put two fingers up my pussy they think it needs to be a jack hammer. Every time that happens the next day I am sooooooo sore!!!! Finally I have gotten to the point that I just don't allow it because they can't be gentle.... .and I don't trust that they haven't been washed and were just up someone elses butt 3 minutes earlier.... LOL

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I'm sure there are men who like it, I know of a few who like the long fingernails all over theirs too. I tend to be very careful and gentle with the fingernails.

I wouldn't want teeth scraped over my clit thou, lol Fem! Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Oooops I may know why women use their teeth at times on the head of men's cocks..... some do really like it. My husband is one of them. He likes it in the beginning but once he get within a minute or two of climax it then becomes too sensitive. The rougher the better up until that point.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I have no idea why girls do that. Next time, scrape your teeth on her clit and see how she shoots to the moon!!!! LOL

And bless all you men for never saying anything to them due to saving her the embarrassment ~ BUT, to everything there is another side. SAY SOMETHING!!! Seems some girls are just not naturals at it..........Yet.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Why do they do that