Why do couples lie on their profile : Swingers Discussion 47219
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhy do couples lie on their profile
TOPIC: Why do couples lie on their profile
Created by: norcalcouple75 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I believe there are many out there that fantasize about the lifestyle, what it would be like, and decide that they will try it. They read through profiles to get an idea of what they should be looking for to fit their own desires. Once you finally get them to meet you, nerves can take over and one may not feel comfortable or ready to take that step. That is not saying they changed their profile, just their minds. We only had this happen once to us where the woman decided she could not see her husband be with me but had no problem being with my man and I do admit after wasting a few months in arranging a meeting making everything clear as to we are "full swap", driving to meet them, spending the entire evening with them only to find out the husband was off limits as to penetration with me, was a bit frustrating, but live and learn. I think a lot get cold feet to be honest, especially if they do not have experience and/or little experience in the lifestyle.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Sorry so long!

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Norcal, In my situation, we were looking for full swap and put that in our profile but after a husband started calling me at work sometimes 3-4 times a day 5 days a week from his work saying things that he said I had to keep a secret from his wife and my husband and telling my husband things and telling him to keep it a secret from me, my husband and I got irate at him as we are in this together and are best friends we don't keep stuff like that a secret. Because at the end we hated this man my husband said he will not be touching you. I suggested to the husband on one of the many phone calls that I would be interested in f/f only for now and I was told to come on over but he will be fucking me and that I should just keep it a secret from my husband. So it wasn't that our "fantasy" had changed it had changed only for this couple. Just like if it says a man loves giving oral, if the lady he's going down on smells, that comment has changed to loves going down on fresh twat and the couple will wonder why he lied on his profile. I know this isn't with every couple but in order to weed out the "it's great to have a fuck on the side" men. I changed my profile to weed out such men and from now on will become friends with the gal first so that I know that she's into it. I have noticed that profiles change and it seems as though they have been through something in the lifestyle and would like to prevent future problems like entire rants about drugs, no shows or stds. These ppl obviously have had experiences with these instances and are "weeding". Any other ppl have seen drastic changes in profiles?

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Why do couples lie on their profile