Why can't men handle rejection : Swingers Discussion 464081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhy can't men handle rejection
TOPIC: Why can't men handle rejection
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I'm not sure why men cannot handle rejection, could be the same reason some women cannot handle it....which is, they simply can't handle it and do not like being told no....lol! I don't know really, but if they get obnoxious and then do stupid stuff like sending you nasty emails, well then they are certainly losers with a capital " L"! No means no and if they can't deal, they can't deal.....time just to move on and let them go be jerks by themselves....! lol! For myself, sometimes i do like to play "hard to get" but if by the later part of the evening this guy and his better half are naked with us and doing stuff, well then obviously i liked him enough to get that way! lol! I don't know about the rejection thing, obviously if we are on a site like this we will probably all get met with a rejection or two.....just move on and try and find somebody (somebodies) you click with, but by all means don't get rude and/or pushy with people who obviously don't wanna have anything to do with you! Geez, that's just downright nasty! And not the good nasty either! lol! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: Why can't men handle rejection