Why? : Swingers Discussion 240560
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhy?
TOPIC: Why
Created by: MountainSteve
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello ladies,

Male half of an open couple writing here, where she is poly and I'm flexible between poly and swinger. For us that means we don't swing together and that's fine, but there is a certain puzzlement between us that perhaps you can help with.

You see, she totally resonates with the idea of sexual/intimate/romantic relationships with multiple people but only if there is an emotional connection. To her the idea of sex with a near stranger is just creepy and weird.

To me, lovemaking with a dear friend is wonderful, but so is a romp with someone I met that evening. One is like a delicious meal, the other like a candy bar, and both have their merits while being different.

The issue I'm hoping for input on is how to explain myself to her. I haven't been able to come up with anything that is fundamentally better than "ummmm... it's sex, it feels good, so I like it". She can accept that, but that comes with the idea "men are like that and women aren't" for her, which puts a distance between us.

So, I come to you ladies to see if there is something I can say to her that makes me seem less alien on all this. I'm not trying to persuade her to change her preferences, just to improve the communication and connection about casual sex.

Thoughts and ideas? What makes this fun to you that would make sense to her?

-steve

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"And if you don't cum then there is no point in swinging"

Really?! I must have missed that memo...lol For me, swinging is fun. Swinging is right up there with clubbing, dancing, drinking, etc. I don't need an emotional connection or an orgasm guarantee to play with someone. Attraction is a must though.

To the OP: I'm sorry that I offer no advice for you to help explain why you like casual sex to your wife, but I can assure you that it isn't just a "male vs female" thing. I'm a female who loves casual sex.

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
For us personally, connection as in conversation connection is a must. But when emotional connection as in tender feeling or, worse, love starts to creep in, that's gonna be VERY troublesome.

We will share ourselves physically with others for mutual enjoyment. But our love will only be reserved for each other. We're not in open relationship or practicing polyamory.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I'm very much like Magnetite and lost. I prefer to have a "connection" to someone. If I don't, the experience typically isnt a ver good one for me. I know couples like me and couples where they go to lathes, clubs, etc, simply for the thrill and excitement of being with someone new they'll probably never see again. To me, that's one of the great things about the LS. There are so many different people and preferences, there is seldom a time you don't meet someone who is looking for the same thing you are! JMO... Ms Soul

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I would too and im only 40 minutes from Holbrook :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
2ht its more likely I would have you pinned to a wall in 10 minutes or less.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1822 posts)
I know what I like. So if I don't have a pretty instant desire, I probably never will. Although, some people have attitude that grows on me. If I take the time, the physical attraction can grow if they aren't "just built hot" like the one below me is. I thought I would like a continual thing but, so far, hasn't played out that way in reality. Always looking for something new.

Holbrook MA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
I was never a huge fan of hours of drunken conversation and multiple "dates" either. But I'm a guy and I know pretty quick if I want in someones pants. Five minutes seems a totally reasonable time for me.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1822 posts)
Just for the record I've never in my life fucked someone 4 minutes after meeting them and I am highly insulted that anyone would suggest otherwise. By my watch it was at least 5 minutes..............sheesh !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
I am in the same camp with Wanna and Sav. The. "connection" I require is the "intense desire" to fuck when I meet someone that is sexually appealing enough to arouse my interest and also be compatible with us as a pair.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3252 posts)
Ms. Magnetite, I am very similar to you. When we were in the LS before our break I was very frustrated and did not feel like I fit in, as if the LS simply was not my thing. As I have said in other threads, flirting is just not my thing. If I do not know you and I do not trust you... unless I have a very unique chemistry with a person (which I do occasionally have lol)... I just can't drop my drink and fuck you 4 minutes after I say hello to you. We went to a house party recently and a couple was sweet... but they got frustrated and walked off on us. They were very nice though. It is simply a difference in philophies I suppose... they want to meet and fuck and I am like ummm, I just do not know you playa LOL. I have simply accepted that this is how I am. If you cannot wait, lucky for you there are other bitches lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Why