Where the Girls Are : Swingers Discussion 217717101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhere the Girls Are
TOPIC: Where the Girls Are
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
Where are you girls? Do we need some new topics in this category? I think I'll post it like an open forum for women, ok?

Flirt, gripe, tease, complain, share news, sing a song, show off a new pic, whatever you want to talk about, here's the place for it.

Go Girls!

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't play with other people, if I am not in it. Hubby is the only one who I will do that with.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
tigg, you're an absolute sweetheart!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
kibbs i have lots of kisses for you :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6580 posts)
With someone I'm really "in" to , doesn't take any preparation, lube, anything, just opportunity and a kiss or two. With someone I'm not so tuned in to, well, it's been a while, but if I recall, it's more of a "better be prepared" kinda thing.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I have to be in the right frame of mind and mood to feel sexual and work up the desire for it. Once I am there, it can be lost too.

It frustrates the hell out of me. I want to feel these things and I want it to come more easily.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Well, for me, it's a physiological thing that I can't really help.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(571 posts)
So envious of you multi-orgasmic women. :) I'm lucky if I have 1.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Kind, I don't know if the libido is still increasing. I'm not necessarily looking for more frequent sex. But the average number of orgasms has been continuing to go up, and I'm still breaking records with hubby (too funny, he orders his golf balls with the highest number of orgasms he's given me, it's fun to think about that on the golf course together...!). And I guess just the ease of having an orgasm, even when I'm under stress or anxious.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6823 posts)
When I was younger, I had to be in the right frame of mind to get off; now I am surprised that even when I have had a bitch of a day, I can still get into it and enjoy and get off. Does this have to do with a woman's libido increasing as she gets older? Hell if I know, but I'll take it either way!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6823 posts)
Oh I can have a good time anytime, but to have a really, really GOOD TIME...my head has to be in it.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(571 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Where the Girls Are