Where the Girls Are : Swingers Discussion 2177171011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhere the Girls Are
TOPIC: Where the Girls Are
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
My head has to be in it for me to really have a good time. Granted Wolfie can get me from ho-hum to oh hell yes! pretty quickly.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
I can be both ways too. Although it is better if my head is in the game, already.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Well said, Beautiful. I agree.

Question for us ladies: Do you have to have your head/mind into it to really get into sex? Or can you get turned on in just a moment's notice? I am both ways, it seems.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7299 posts)
I agree Gina. I think women as a rule, are quick to compare themselves to the other women around them. As I get older and grow more comfortable and more confident with myself I have realized I am surrounded by some beautiful, sexy female friends. We are not in competition with each other. We are all in it together.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
I'm trying to grow out my hair again, but I need a cut too. So, maybe layers for a while until it grows.

I reinforced my self-knowledge last night that I am not intimidated by being friends with and hanging out with girls who are considered total knockouts. I find it fun, and am not competitive in the least, why should I be? This one is 20 years younger, a whole foot taller and has a body that has guys falling all over themselves to be around. It was fun watching the guys around her last night, and she's as sweet as she is gorgeous. Always has been. I knew her as a little girl, a teenager, and now as a vibrant single mom.

I think women are quick to compete with and judge other women when they really don't know that woman's story, her background, and what she really thinks or may be going through at the time. Men are certainly more of an open book mostly.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7299 posts)
Where are you girls? Do we need some new topics in this category? I think I'll post it like an open forum for women, ok?

Flirt, gripe, tease, complain, share news, sing a song, show off a new pic, whatever you want to talk about, here's the place for it.

Go Girls!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Where the Girls Are