What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 2060341081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 130   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Gidge

Glad to hear creative, imaginative qualities in a man are something you find alluring. Mrs. SCS feels the same way. And creative, imaginative women are like a drug to me. So I married one! Mr. SCS

Waterbury VT
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Looks are so much a first impression but are not always the lasting ones.............. ----------------------------- [LIKE!] LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Ok Ladies for me so much is in the voice. Deep, confident and not shy. Love to be talked too during sex. Told what to do.........ummm so nice.........intelligence, one who captures the mind is so so sexy to me. I prefer my men tall but I have met a few men who are shorter but self assured. Being treated like a lady when appropriate...and slut when it is time for fun. Creative men are such a turn on.....love a great imagination. Looks are so much a first impression but are not always the lasting ones...............

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Mr.Sexus is just right, a manly man, a gentleman and very attractive. Gina did good!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16799 posts)
Sexus: I concur completely with your post. First of all, it may sound "old school," but we are not to go "looking." My grandmother always told me that when "you" pick, you always pick "shit!" I know that has held true for me ALWAYS. Your process is exactly how it should be. However, the need for some of us to "have a man, or woman," gets in the way. That's why it is vital to be comfortable in your own skin and to be able to enjoy your own company so that when you meet Mr. or Ms. Right you are already content and not looking for someone to "make you happy." Both parties should be bringing happiness with them. As TD Jakes says, "one plus one equals one in a relationship" not two broken pieces trying to make one. I wish you many more years of contentment. Sidebar: Because of the foregoing I find the LS so empowering for women in particular.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Here's a twist on the whole topic. When I met Mr, I was NOT looking for anything in a guy, or for a guy period. That, I think, was why I was pleasantly surprised. I can't say that he was or was not "my type," whatever that means. There was something about him, sure, but b/c I was actively NOT looking, meant I was freer to be a friend, make a friend, etc. What happened instead, was that the sexual chemistry was POW! But what first happened was that we had met our intellectual match with each other. And that was as stimulating as the sexual.

What's my point?

Last night, in bed, we were discussing politics and the outcome of the election and musing about our crazy FB friends all mad and in retaliation mode. Someone at work bought an assault rifle, etc. We both, Mr and I, were of the same mindset about it all, that people have outlets through social media and will gripe and complain for a while then in a couple weeks will be on to some new gripe, most likely weather related or Christmas shopping, or something. People just like to gripe and complain, it doesn't mean anything will come of it. We talked about the stupidity of people in general, the dumbing down of everything from our schools to the contestants on Jeopardy, and then we cuddled with our dog for a bit before he took his place across my feet. The look Mr and I shared was one of pure togetherness. Compatibility. And then, if pursued, that look turns into something much more complex and deep and seductive.

While that's not exactly how I'd describe what I'm "looking" for, it describes what I have. And it's not all about sex, but sometimes it can be.

And sometimes I just plain old forget that's what I have, but I do not take it for granted.

That, and a good kisser:)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
@ Mrs. Sed, from the pix, he seems to be put together rather well. As for me, I'd rather have a nicely put-together dude a little on hte humble side, than some arrogant ass that thinks he's "all that and a biscuit" when he's not so much.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
LOL you ladies are too much. Thanks again. BTW, hubby is very humble about his physical appearance, and will often change the subject after thanking the person who's admiring his physique.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16799 posts)
Yeah, Girl, we're nominating you to the R&D team....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
"I'll have what she's having"

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 130   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy