What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 2060341071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 130   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, so we'll test the old spice on Kibbs and just freshly showered for SB. This is gonna turn into a really good focus group ;-p

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Mario, Old Spice is a comfort scent for me.....not too sure if I could look at it any other way. Would have to test that theory to know for sure...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
For sure. Old Spice it is......and if ya don't like it, we can always wash it off in the hot tub.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
I can't believe that Old Spice doesn't get every one of you ladies soaking wet. Lmao.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Like several others I'm attracted to a wide variety of men...from cowboys to cops to stockbrokers. The big thing for me is a man who takes care of himself. A six pack ab is not required but I just can't get into pudgy guys. I have been with a couple that have had such amazing personalities and smiles that I have overlooked it but as a general rule, I tend to lean towards guys like Mr Soul...tall, fit, goatee and sexy as hell! ;-)

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Old Spice is a "comfort scent" for me, as my grand-dad and step-dad wore it, not a "turn on". Gives me comfy-cozy feelings of a NON-sexual kind! lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Speaking of smell, our single women friends refer to my hubby as their human scratch and sniff ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
I am also am turned on by the voice AND if the guy has a good sense of humor - I enjoy sarcastic/dry humor. I am most attracted to the "metro sexual" guy - one who wears nice clothes (tight jeans, club shirt, nice shoes), smells good (good stuff, not WalMart "Old Spice" etc.), waxes back/private parts if needed. Fit, no fat stomach (can be "two pack"). Talk dirty to me, flirt, compliment me.....

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
sb, I agree! I don't go looking for trouble, but it generally finds me, anyway! lol Also, I'm interested in the SAME GUY! lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
"Looks are so much a first impression but are not always the lasting ones.............." nicely put, & very true.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 130   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy