What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 20603410118
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   118 to 127 of 130   End
User Details are only visible to members.
looking i was not into beards when I was younger. My tastes have def shifted in the last few years. I still like them young and hard...but I am really into the confident, distinguished gentleman in his 40s as well.

A nice salt/pepper beard/goatee, wine and interesting conversation...i really enjoy the idea of that.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Vixen, welcome to these here forums. You probably won't have trouble securing men in your desired attribute range.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I enjoy well endowed (girth, not length) men... I am more partial to black men, but,,,, I just love really thick cock and men that smell good (all races)...

Athens AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Love it grazing across my tits, but not quite so much on the very sensitive part of my neck, at least not initially. Once we're a "go" then yeah!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I wont let my husband shave his goatee, the few times during our marriage that he shaved it off, I had no clue who he is.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
Have to say that I never liked the whole beard thing until I got into the lifestyle. I never liked how scratchy they felt. But some men have such soft hair and then look so damn sexy. Don't know if I am a total lover of the beard yet but on the right guy.... Omg

East Northport NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
OMG i agree on the beard. Ohhhh.....a well maintained beard/goatee is so sexy, so hot....ugh. I think it is so sexy. Oye. I have a friend who sports a beard in the winter. I went to a work happy hour...and he was there. I could barely speak to him for fear that my eyes would give me away. He was so omg so fucking sexy. I smiled and helf small talk. What I wanted to do was take him in the bathroom, rip his clothes off and have him fuck me really hard. Ugh.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
It's so weird, but attraction just varies, as far as physical attraction. I didn't think, at first, that my husband was quite "my type," but there was something about his arms, chest, the look in his eyes...sexy, intelligent, flirty eyes that crinkle. YES.

Eyes are a big deal to me. I also like sturdy guys, someone I could probably lean on physically. Arms and chest and nice necks, and good hands. There is a sexy hand, oh yes, there really is, and I know it when I see it. Prominent veins. I would say "masculine" looking men, but that can mean a lot of things.

Sometimes I go for the shaved bald head and trimmed goatee thing, the tattooed biker look, and sometimes I'm attracted to a more clean cut look. I like the grey at the temples thing. Dark looks. COWBOYS. Anyone in the military. well, okay, not anyone...but men who wear the uniform with pride and character.

There is a rugged look I find intensely attractive. Some wear and tear on your face, showing that you've lived a bit. Strength. A strong face.

A good pair of jeans and boots is a great look with a white button down or a black t shirt. A guy in a well tailored suit. A guy who smells good, not overbearing, but the scent that makes you want to just bury your face in his neck and live there.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Completely agree about the uniform! Love a well dressed smart man that can carry a good conversation. And if he can dance as well.....

East Northport NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Sed, you're too kind; I'm blushing.

Behind my scruffy salt-and-pepper beard, that is.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   118 to 127 of 130   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy