What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 20603410111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 130   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've always liked the visual aesthetic of a tallish (5'11"-6'2") with broad shoulders tapering down to a nice tight round bootie. But I have found myself totally falling for guys shorter than that, so it's not mandatory. I absolutely love a clean-shaven face, especially if he has a nice chin/jawline. Laughlines and other signs of character on a face are attractive to me. And warm, intelligent eyes...nothing is a bigger turn-off to me than cold, beady reptilian eyes! As for dress, I like a guy that looks comfortable in anything he wears, whether it's gym clothes, worn jeans and a tee, a pullover and slacks, or dressed to the nines---or just his skin. A confident air, without cockiness or pretense is uber-hot to me.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I forgot to say I don't like "pretty boys" where they primp more than me! And are so in love with themselves."

I think that goes for anyone really. A person who does not have humility is an ugly person...and I do not care how physically beautiful they may be. We saw a couple at the club recently and yes, she is a knock out. Physically absolutely perfect, the genetic 2%. Tiny frame, gorgeous breasts, face, etc etc and etc. And then...you met her. Condascending, snobby, eletist...you really felt that she was doing you honor just by seeing you as a human. And I have a friend who is the opposite. She is not physically pretty, just being honest. She has had a hard life, missing front teeth, etc. And when we walk in she gives me a huge hug, asks me how I am, dances with me...and I love her to pieces. I will take her over Ms. Thang 7 days a week.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I forgot to say I don't like "pretty boys" where they primp more than me! And are so in love with themselves.

I had a date before I got married with such a guy. He was late and explained that he had his hair dyed and they got dye on his ear so he had to go home to scrub it off. Ok, then. Then he spent 1½ hours telling me about how rich he was and all the companies he owned. Oh, and that he had 51 first dates in 51 days and still couldn't find a girlfriend. I told him I was #52. The waiter came by and asked if we wanted more wine. He looked at me and said no. When we left, we were parked in different directions. He patted me on the back and said good luck on match and walked towards his car. lol.....I think it took months of therapy to get over him. NOT!

Honestly? I found that the better looking and "pretty" a guy is, the more vain and selfish guys seemed to be. Give me a handsome, rugged, masculine man anyday. Oh...wait..I have one!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I like the tall runner type body not the bulk body type. He must smell clean and no facial hair. Nice teeth is a must. He must be able to dress nice. Jeans are a turn off to me. He also must have a penise size between 6-8 with a nice girth.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Perhaps you should check out the "short guys" thread in the open forum.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I like a guy whose smile lights up his face and it shows in his eyes. Manicured hands is a must for me. Ok, I don't mean they have to go get manicures, but trimmed nails, neat cuticles and knows what lotion is. Bitten nails or long nails and rough torn cuticles are a big eeewwwww for me. Feet too. Oh and polished, well cared for shoes. I kind of figure if a man takes care of his hands, nails and shoes, the rest is probably taken care of too.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Absolutely, fat pudgy, soft men are not my cup of tea.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
looking i was not into beards when I was younger. My tastes have def shifted in the last few years. I still like them young and hard...but I am really into the confident, distinguished gentleman in his 40s as well.

A nice salt/pepper beard/goatee, wine and interesting conversation...i really enjoy the idea of that.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Vixen, welcome to these here forums. You probably won't have trouble securing men in your desired attribute range.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I enjoy well endowed (girth, not length) men... I am more partial to black men, but,,,, I just love really thick cock and men that smell good (all races)...

Athens AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 130   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy