What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 2060341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 130   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, I like guys that assertive without being too controlling. Sounds like that dude hit the right balance to some degree.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I had a very interesting day yesterday. I actually had two dates and one potential. Three men; three totally different personalities: Man 1: Good conversationalist, very laid back to the point of being passive Man 2: Really young, handsome, nice body, good conversation and fun Man 3: A great Alpha mail who told me what he wanted to do, go and what time I needed to meet him and suggested even that I bring a jacket; came prepared to pay, had own ride, etc. Man No. 1 irritates me in that he's too "slow," repeats shit he already told me and is borderline controlling and potential stalker (lol)! Man No. 2 couldn't even buy me an iced tea -- the waiter, cute black man with locks gave me beverages "gratis." Oh, he wanted me to suggest where we meet. He wasn't a stranger so I told him "look I have to make decisions all day just make a suggestion. Man No. 3 Out of the blue sent me a text asking me out per the foregoing. I put on my little black skirt from Wal-Mart (lol), sexy white t-shirt from Victoria's Secret and some slamming wedges I just bought, Fendi bag. I dressed like this because I knew he would be coming from work.

Who the fuck won? Man No. 3! We didn't get down and dirty but there is the potential. So what do I look for in a man? Yesterday, it was someone who took charge to give my fucking brain a rest.......AMEN.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
Shells I am with you. I love a man's hands and forearms. Also a sucker for expressive eyes and well groomed facial hair. I love Kip's goatee.

I need my hands in the below pic replaced by those of a willing volunteer!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3123 posts)
Hey Shells. I'd be happy to send you a pic of my hands cupping your breasts ;-D

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
For some odd reason, I find men's hands to be so erotic. I have surprised more than one guy when he asked what pics I wanted...and instead of the expected cock shot, I say "your hands and arms...with your watch on please" lol. I find them so sexy. Their musculature, their hair....esp well maintained and of course clean nails. And I especially love looking down when my breasts are in his hands.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
my hands are very skilled too......let me tell you about my tongue 123 :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
Hey Mrs. Rdy...... I've been told that I've got good hands. Just sayin'.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Oh, yes. Hands. Mmmmmmm.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I like a guy where I can pull off his jeans and long sleeved shirt...oh. I get it.

Intelligence and a quiet wickedness. Those are the guys who are most observant and usually most skillful. And a guy who can maintain eye contact to get across his message.

And really great hands. Mmm.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Nearly every guy has something I find attractive. It could be what he is wearing or what he said, or how he smells, or the way he laughs, or the small touch he gives me.

That is not to say that I don't have preferences in how they look, smell like, kiss, and so on.

I mean I like cowboys, but just the right ones.

I like a guy in a suit, but not just any guy in a suit.

I like a guy who can pull off jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt and look sexy as hell.

I guess a guy who can do all of that and look just as hot naked, well, that is the perfect man.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 130   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy