What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 20603410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 131   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Back to phsical attributes-- teeth are important,"

Copy that.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
Rdy: "A man who knows what give and take is." Amen...and that doesn't just apply to the bedroom. I know we're talking about physical attributes here but I like a man who is financially sound and not intimidated by a woman who has built her own life and only requires the "extras" in life.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2048 posts)
"it actually feels good, like that little niche was carved out just for me."

I have had identical thoughts about women's little niches.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
Mrs. ONS - Did I mention I'm 6' and have very broad shoulders...LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I really adore taller men. I'm 5'6" (on a good day, anymore. lol), and a man beteww 5'11" and 6'2" makes me feel so petite and sheltered/protected. I can wear heels without feeling awkward, and I love when my head fits *just so* into a man's shoulder. It's not just an aesthetic to me, it actually feels good, like that little niche was carved out just for me.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
I read all the posts here and my tastes concur with alot of what is said here. I truly believe that cleanliness is next to godliness so I am really big on hygiene. I've dated so many bodybuilders that I really bypassed the regular guys until I moved to this God forsaken place.....LOL....I like all kinds of guys; am partial to black men but I mix it up. Like one of the other contributors here, I can take thick but not long. That shit hurts and jackhammers, ugh, I have to protect my uterus. I am big on teeth and will offer a breath mint in a minute. Well groomed nails and feet, facial hair that is maintained is cool. Bald is sexy too. I like a man with a sense of humor and who isn't afraid to try new things and not just in the bedroom. A nice smelling cologne is great, one that's not overpowering. Burberry Brit is one of my favorites.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2048 posts)
I will take an honest man any day of the week......WHERE I'll take him is another question entirely {wink}

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
I adore a nerdy guy - still waters run deep with them. They need to be clean and trimmed. I don't mind a few extra pounds but not obese. Good teeth and fresh breath. I know it's cheesy but it's great when a guy's eyes twinkle a little when they smile. The most incredible playmate was this adorable be-speckled slightly balding 30ish guy - talk about totally not expecting a walking jackhammer from this quiet reserved gentleman.

Albany OR

Username hidden
(36 posts)
A nice guy with a bit of bad boy thrown in. Secure in himself and confident.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 131   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy