What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 2060341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 130   End
User Details are only visible to members.
accepting the layin of hands :) (duckin the punch}

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6727 posts)
YUP! {sigh} now to lay hands on just such a dude!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
someone who is open not over confident thats the best on earth, willing to please, smells good, a good licker gives lots of attention and is considerate

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I'm SOOO "in" to the quietly confident kinda guy. Too boastful is a major turn-off and too timid is frustrating! I'm a "girlish" kinda girlie that way and still kinda old-fashioned in that sense. I may get playful and initiate sometimes, but I like men that know how to call the shots and feel comfortable doing so. In the day-to-day mundane things, I have to be in charge of so much, so when it comes to being with a man, I want to be taken away from that mindset.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
I like me some wild berry.....

Cary NC
Username hidden
(439 posts)
blt......stop with the tail talk...your makin me excited

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6727 posts)
Tig: I am a brown liquor kind of gal....Jack Daniels, Woodford Reserve or Ciroc Red Berry (Vodka). Now you know all my secrets....LOL

BTW: The lobster salad is delicious. You told me how to make the tails just right and I gave them an ice bath to chill them quickly. My rolls will be a home run...thanks again.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
blt.........what would you like to drink :) lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6727 posts)
A guy who takes the initiative not only in bed matters but rather in life matters. For instance, if I ask you to make me a drink, I don't have draw you a road map and answer a bunch of questions. Be observant. Please be more than a hard dick and have your own cash, ride and place!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
yw, Boston

One who is secure in himself so that it doesn't really matter any negative comment coming his way, he can just brush it off and smile and nod like, pat pat pat, it's okay, go on your merry way, Loser. A guy who doesn't take the bait of some ignorant person who looks for a fight for no good reason. I know this makes sense to someone. My husband is even tempered. He has a look that says, "okay, you're stupid. Why should I waste my time arguing with someone without brains?" I love that look. If it's worth fighting over, however, he says one or two words and people tend to back off.

Most things aren't worth fighting over, however.

That's attractive to me. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 130   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy