What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 2060341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 130   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I tell my friends all the time that I should have been born a man. The posts from the last two ladies just confirms it.....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
heehee. I do adore men. And I especially adore it when he looks at me like the cat looking at the mouse. When his eyes are smiling at me and I know he would like nothing more than to lift my skirt and fuck me right where I am standing.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hey Lost, that description is the shit....meaning good....wish I was a guy LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
oooh, what do I look for. All sorts of shit. Number one, I look for an intelligent man who is serious and can mind fuck the shit out of me. I love nothing more than when he is serious and in control and letting me know who owns the pussy. Confidence almost to a swagger, but never cocky. He knows who he is. Looks wise, I like taller men around 5'10" at least with stocky builds. I like to feel small and feminine next to him. I have to have some meat on the bones. My fetish is dark hair and dark eyes, and if you throw in a goatee/well manicured beard and dark chest hair i won't even remember my own name.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you Kibbles. I guess the no alcohol is making me see things in a different light.....LOL....have a great weekend!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
You GO BLT! Good juju headed your way. My "not-so-vanilla" gentleman friend seems to be working out so far, but I don't want to "jinx" myself.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Oh, what I look for in a guy was stated in an earlier post. My requirements change to a man who (1) has his own money (2) own ride and (3) own place. My vanilla person has all of the foregoing, although I haven't been to his place; have no interest in being in a bunch of intimate settings and just enjoying going out, etc.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
I've started seeing a "vanilla" guy and have decided to explore where this could lead. Should it work out for our mutual benefit, I am out of the LS. Wasn't looking; just happened so I am riding it out and told him that I have no "immediate" plans to have sex with him. I've frankly had enough of the hot and lusty only to have it end with nothing. This is an epiphany for me and he's still coming around so......I do have a few commitments that I have to honor and that's going to happen. After that, it's a we'll see.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
Kibbs, you said it. That's why I like my husband. Actually, I like like him.

He's quiet, doesn't EVER have to be pushy, just has that quiet confidence and needs only to say a word or two, or give a look, and a woman can melt right into his hands. He's never whiny, never pleading or begging (you know that type...what a turn off), just simply commands the situation, and I am then free to just FEEL and not THINK at all.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Well ladies, come on to NC, and see if Mr.Sleepy will fit your wishes. See that didn't sound to cocky.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(417 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 130   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy