What you look for in a guy : Swingers Discussion 206034
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat you look for in a guy
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 131   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vleather4, I am with you in a lot of aspects -- not so much the whipping, etc....LOL..but I like someone who is not in a rush to get me in bed. I am not a piece of meat or a jump off. I was tickled when you talked about the challenge of keeping an older man's dick hard....LOL...I've been sort of reluctant to get involved with someone because of the fact that I may encounter that situation and my feeling was that I didn't want to have to work that hard. For whatever reason, I've been dating a lot of much younger men since coming to this site and even before. I don't seek them out, it just happens. That pounding you talk about. I experienced that with someone and on top of that his dick was enormous which I don't particularly like -- I know some women would love to have that problem -- here, take it....LOL. I am at such a cross-road right now; even contemplating leaving my swing LS behind and moving on.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2078 posts)
I perfer older men. They don't shave their chest(something to pull on) and it is a challenge to keep thier cocks hard! Also, I have a tendency to stay away from younger, muscular guys. NOT ALL, but most as I have dealt with think that just thrusting thier rock-hard cock into me is enough. Sorry if I don't think that a cock pounding away at me for endless hours is boring. I need something more than that. Tease me, spank me, whip me, pull my hair, make me laugh, and most of all help me have fun! And hopefully an orgasm too. A personality goes way further for me. You have to be able to make me feel comfortable around you if I'm going to have such an intimate moment as intercourse. The thing that attacts me the most is if they can hold a conversation with my man! I don't want some guy getting cold feet in front of my man or feeling ashamed that you are fucking his wife!

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(47 posts)
aww thank you Mario!!! You are very sweet.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
You are sweet, Sophia. Thank you.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
Mario,

Don't think I have seen you on here for a while. It is a shame, not sure if I just missed you by hanging out in the wrong threads, but it sure made my day to see your pic again!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I'll volunteer, Shells ;-p

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
I really, really need a dom lol. Fuck.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Kibbles, you just totally described my husband!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
I like a guy that takes the lead. But without being too domineering, giving me plenty of leeway to be playful but being a stable base for me. Someone firm but indulgent.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9934 posts)
Kibbles: That's how I felt on that day. Doesn't mean I want a steady diet of it.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2078 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 131   End
TOPIC: What you look for in a guy