What would you change : Swingers Discussion 44698101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat would you change
TOPIC: What would you change
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree poly.. I was just wondering if anyone who might have had anything done had that concern run through their mind.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I have a friend who had lipo done on her legs abs and buns..

With in no time it all returned.

Honestly I would not do anything to my body. It is what it is.

I used to be a 325 pound women. Through determination and 2 years I lost 190 pounds. I have alittle extra here and there, nothing like I was though.

I think I am just happy as me. Hubby likes me how I am so the rest doesn't matter.

Do any of you ever worry that your man might not like the finished product. I sure would.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Gosh beebomb I thought your boobs were already implants, lucky you. :( Yeah, we've been going back and forth on whether I should mine done or not. I would really like to get lipo on my saddlebags and above my hips (licks this would give you the look of hips you said you wanted) but recovery time means i'd have to quit my job. Can't take a vacay that long (2 weeks I think). The thing is though that my left boob is bigger than the other so it sags a little and bothers me. It makes buying/wearing bras a nightmare. Well anyway id actually have to have mastoplexy on the big one before we put in the implants which means more scars, more money, and more healing time. :(

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
<<As to ass implants, it's not that I have a small ass :) I don't, I'm between a 4 and 6 in slacks, 2 and 4 in skirts. >>

Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but if that's not a small ass, what IS small?? And if that's not small, my size 12 tuchas must be defined as gargantuan. Which is certainly how it feels to me, but it's mine, and if I'm going to lose it it's going to be by my efforts, not a surgeon's knife. He didn't put it there, it's my job to love it or lose it myself. (Not doing so well with the "love it" part, and for all the times I've claimed to have worked my ass off, it still seems to be there.)

I can understand people modifying their bodies to feel better about them, but I guess I wouldn't choose to go that route despite all the ways I could probably benefit from Better Living Through Modern Medicine. Love Me, Love My Fat (and sags, and scars...)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I used to love a body sculting class I did a few years ago; unfortunately the instructor left and they brought in a woman that was over 50 easily, who when she lifted her arms or did any arm/weight exercises, her arms were waiving so fast back at us (grandma arms as I call them), my girlfriend and I couldn't fathem continuing the class. I just have to get my stamina back, I am sure that's all it is, to get my ass in gear and do what I know I need to, intense workouts, just been in a slump. You are absolutely correct M, lipo wouldn't do anything for the excessive skin a rapid weight reduction did without the toning/sculpting.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Hey M: Would love to lip out some major thighs that are in need big time. Possibly some hips and under that damn sagging ass, I would be really happy! Toning hasn't been working lately!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
For me, I would say eye implants (yes, that's right if there is such a thing). My eyesight has been horrible from the time I was 4, and slightly gets worse ever year, and no, laser surgery is not an option (as of yet ) due the severe eye condition I have.

If I couldn't have that, then I would opt out for lypo, in heart beat.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
As Yur put it... I'd have my fold-over "fixed" for sure. I'd gladly donate some ass to Poly and whoever else thinks they need some more...got plenty to share :) I like the size of my breasts, but after 37 years of gravity and 2 kids, they need a lift of some kind. I'd like to be able to look down and see my pretty nipple jewelry without having to lift them up...lol I can see them in the mirror, but to have perky-ish-er tits would be soooo cool!

I'm content to the me that I am and even if fate or fortune should change, I'd probably stay just like I am today; but, OH to have perky tits?!

:) G'nite! Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Hmmm, lets see... I'd have to start with fixing the terrible under bite I have too.

Then I'd move on to the boobs... they are a 36C now, but from having 3 kids there is too much skin. I'd probably do a lift with small implants :)

Next one would be a tough one, cause I'm not sure what it would take to fix it. I had all 3 of my kids C-section, and they did a bikini cut in the same place with each of them. Well, the outer wall of my lower abdomen and my uterus healed 'together', as in ... that area of my lower abdomen is attached to the inner wall now. I had my last one 16 yrs ago, so it has been that way for that long. It really wasn't a problem until the past couple years, but now that I have put on about 15 lbs in that time it really bothers me. You see, the tummy is one of those areas that fat gathers and since there is no area between the inner and outer wall there, none of that fat goes there. So, it is above that area and it makes it sorta fold over the scar.... not a pretty sight :(

Thats all that I think I would change... well, maybe an ass-lift :)

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: What would you change