What women look for in a guy, swinging or not : Swingers Discussion 2183091011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat women look for in a guy, swinging or not
TOPIC: What women look for in a guy, swinging or not
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
What's this!? A dude posting in a girls section!? Damn straight. I'm comfortable like that.

Really though, what do you women look for in a guy whether its for some swinging fun or just checking someone out (like how the ladies swoon over Hugh Jackman or Daniel Craig, who are both handsome as FUCK!!).

I'm asking this through a little research as I'm looking to get into batchlorette parties come the end of this year. I've been told by many, including a lot of female strippers, that I'm good looking. But coming from a history of being a fat kid who wad made fun of constantly, I really don't see it. I don't feel its a confidence thing, I think I'm oblivious to it.

The point of this post is to ask "what makes a guy hot to you??" I'm really interested in what actual ladies have to say here. I feel very confident in myself, and I love talking to everyone while actually listening. Thoughts?? Opinions?? I'd love to hear what you have to say!! ;-)

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: What women look for in a guy, swinging or not