What women look for in a guy, swinging or not : Swingers Discussion 218309
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat women look for in a guy, swinging or not
TOPIC: What women look for in a guy, swinging or not
Created by: ParagonStudly
Original Starting post for this thread:
What's this!? A dude posting in a girls section!? Damn straight. I'm comfortable like that.

Really though, what do you women look for in a guy whether its for some swinging fun or just checking someone out (like how the ladies swoon over Hugh Jackman or Daniel Craig, who are both handsome as FUCK!!).

I'm asking this through a little research as I'm looking to get into batchlorette parties come the end of this year. I've been told by many, including a lot of female strippers, that I'm good looking. But coming from a history of being a fat kid who wad made fun of constantly, I really don't see it. I don't feel its a confidence thing, I think I'm oblivious to it.

The point of this post is to ask "what makes a guy hot to you??" I'm really interested in what actual ladies have to say here. I feel very confident in myself, and I love talking to everyone while actually listening. Thoughts?? Opinions?? I'd love to hear what you have to say!! ;-)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh I will agree Miss Kibbs, sadly though we are still in "recovery" mode from hubby being unemployed for over half a year, so plane tickets are a luxury we can't afford. Flying anywhere from here isn't cheap. And double that for two people, because there are very few places I would fly to without Trooper.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Plane tickets aren't cheap, but they are well- worth it for the right person/reason.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Why thank you Dragon, your comment is much appreciated (I'll message you later on).is much appreciated. I take swinging seriously because the people here, well the right ones anyway, are very genuine and laid back with open minds. And that's what all of this is about to me. I, for one, are looking for solid friendships with sex as a benefit, based on a solid foundation. Merely fucking?? Well, that has its place. But sex with awesome people is where its at for me.

I'm just being myself, really.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
sadly plane tickets are not cheap...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
everyone is only a plane ride away...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
Why thank you darling!! Much appreciated!!

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
safe to say that we love you being here. Welcome.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
Awesome. And absolutely. I've having a blast here and I never want that to stop. It's all about balancing out your time because its very easy to message as many people as you can in a day, only to find that there have been so many replies you have to juggle too much. LOL I'm actually kinda facing that now, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I think meeting new people bi-weekly or so would be a good goal to achieve.

I'd also like to add in that there are plenty of good threads here to help understand swinging furthermore. I'm finding that my outlook is pretty much what everyone really is looking for, so I'm glad to have approached SLS as I have been. I also believe my good fortunes here are a result of that. I don't like to use the term lucky too often, but as the saying goes "luck favors the prepared."

I love it here.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
You got it. Apologies for any confusion/inconvenience.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Umm, there are several threads in here on this topic...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(16553 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: What women look for in a guy, swinging or not