What was your best moment from today : Swingers Discussion 1968331021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat was your best moment from today
TOPIC: What was your best moment from today
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shel, okay, so where are the pics of those legs in that dress, hmm?

Kind, haha, YES...it was in my truck, had somehow made it to behind the seat and under some bungee cords. So, um, yeah. And my brother in law said to me, why didn't you have someone call your number when you were looking for it (3 times) in your truck? Gee, that's WAY too logical for me!

Best moment of today? Seriously, it's been sort of a sucky day. I guess when Dan brought me home some Claritin?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Mine was when I was trying on my dress for tomorrow night. Its short and makes my legs look long. The lady walked in and said that it looked good on me....then she said you have the legs of a 20 year old. I was like oh i love you.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Best moment of the day was being in a dressing room, with a girlfriend, laughing our asses off, while trying to put on then take off her shirt.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
my best moment of the day was leaving work. i hate working with crazy ass bitches and almost came home unemployed.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
Best moment so far...coffee and a donut hole with my daughters after school.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
My best moment from today was actually finding my phone this morning. I know that sounds really really lame and shallow, but there's a story behind it.

I thought I had lost it on base last night rehearsing a play. And two friends went back for me with a flashlight and looked all over where I had walked. And EARLY this morning, two other friends went to the building, looked, and even LOOKED THROUGH THE TRASHCAN! Now, that just made everything sort of wonderful...and with people doing such nice things for me as that, I almost really didn't care about the phone itself.

G

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
I'm glad to hear that, S!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
We got some surprisingly fantastic news about a loved one's health. Actually, that sentence fails to convey the gravity of the situation and our utter elation over its positive resolution but the big ugly cloud is gone for now!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Happy anniversary, Lady K! I'm glad it worked out so well for you.

Hmm, my best moment yesterday was the current on-going joke my hubby and I have. As disclosed elsewhere, we had an outstanding time at a hotel takeover party last weekend, and haven't missed a day of making love since. After each time, the current joke is "Do you think you'll want to fool around tomorrow? It has been so long since we made love!" And it is said in kind of a whiny, pleading voice that belies the fact that we were just ALL OVER each other!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
oh wonderful, congratulations!!! that is beautiful...and too rare today. Unfortunately...you do not see many couples these days who have shared a 20th anniversary. You don't see many couples today that celebrate a TENTH anniversary for goodness sakes. That is awesome. Glad you had fun, glad you caught big fish, and glad you got laid girl!!!

Mine....well, I always love it when the kids come home and tell me stories about their day. My fave part of today though was when I tried on a certain size dress and it looked fantastic.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: What was your best moment from today