What to do after a break up! : Swingers Discussion 1930771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat to do after a break up!
TOPIC: What to do after a break up!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks again totalbabe :) I live in upstate NY so Florida in the winter is always a good idea! Your advice and compliments are very much appreciated.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Thanks, sweetie! Shoot us an email sometime and we'll go out for some drinks.

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(27 posts)
I def need a road trip to PCB. :)

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Huh... just when we thought we knew everyone in Panama City Beach... lol! Actually, I think we've run into your former other half a few times. Good luck to both of you girls!

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Oh, she was giving advice ? Sorry, I could not concentrate pass the photos ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Totalbabe-Thank you so much for all of your kind words and helpful advice. Interesting how much we seem to have in common!! I have talked to a few couples and told them I am now single but even though I have been clear about being most interested in the focus being on female play I get the feeling the male half is the one most interested in getting together. Although I don't want to be deceitful I have considered leaving the profile listed as a couple so that I can be more selective and not get bombarded. How has it been going for you so far? We can switch to email if that's more comfy for you as well if there are things you don't wish to share publicly.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Thanks TotalBabe :) I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks now and finally decided to ask for some advice. Perhaps another time I will ask how to change my name on here, guess I wasn't in a very creative mood when I created the account! Michelle

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I have always had fantasies about being with another woman or having a threesome and my boyfriend and I joined SLS as a couple recently so that I could finally do so. However, we recently broke up. It had nothing to do with swinging and we are still great friends. I am not only bummed about the break up but also that I didn't get to chance to really experience much after finally getting the nerve to do so! Wondering what peoples thoughts are on going from couple to single and venturing out on my own.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: What to do after a break up!