What kind of men do you like : Swingers Discussion 454021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat kind of men do you like
TOPIC: What kind of men do you like
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a long history of a very narrow range for the men I hang with. They are about 6', 180#, educated, very experienced.

I don't want a guy with training wheels. I LOVE Military men. Something about them is ....yummy.

The man I had sex with this weekend met exactly those characteristics. go figure.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Big beefy men in uniform......ummmmmmmm. Not rolly polly but not ripped with muscle either. Just a nice strong man in uniform. I guess hubby defines that, a CERT Correctional Officer. woooohooo

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
depends how my hormones are raging that day.... hot days in manhattan i like the hot sweaty construction type guys buldging muscles, other days i like the blue collar, and then the 3 piece suit kinda guys, ALL DEPENDS..

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
No firemen, no contruction workers, no Fedex or UPS men, and no bald guys........i love men with long hair, (if it looks good, that is!) and i like tall men with a good body but not too built or muscular.......the Hulk look is gross! LOL! I love men that can make me laugh and that has a great sense of humor, men i can be silly with and myself, i love intelligent men but not ones that think that they are smarter than you just 'cos you are a woman, i love men that are in touch with thier softer side and who are gentle, not pushy or rough (unless i want them to be later on! lol!) and oh yes, i definately have a thing for younger guys provided they are not immature or too too young (no jailbait here!) generally guys that are self assured but not arrogant and are in touch with themselves and aware of their sexuality........oh, and yes, good looks are a definate plus!!!! LOL! ( but i know that beauty is on the inside and even the prettiest guy is ugly if he has a shitty personality!) Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Very tall, large, bald, tattooed and sexy men who ride bikes totally turn me on. But the downside is that most are just bad boys and dogs at that.

I blew a man off for 7 months because of my hesitation getting involved in what appeared to be a bad boy. But when I finally broke down and met him, I have seen him ever since. He is the sweetest, softest, gentlest, sensitive man i have ever met. Totally Won me over! And Im not that easy.

and at 6'8, 330 lbs, I can crawl all over him like a ride at a theme park! He's the first man that makes this girl feel small and dainty! Gotta love him for that!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Last week I discovered that FedEx uniforms can be VERY sexy... comes by every Thursday at lunch time to drop off stuff for the dentist next door... oooo yum!

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Poly,

I will be sure and tell hubby not to make you laugh if we ever meet. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
Oh yeahhhh, love those firefighters too!!

More uniforms..... with hardhats :-)

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
It doesn't really matter to me but I really like a man who makes me laugh. I like to have fun in and out of bed. Being able to laugh and joke around sometimes makes sex and other things a lot more fun.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
Ahhh yes Poly, I agree with you on the physically fit type, without the over-the-top Arnold look. Just a nice athletic look.... baseball cap, jeans, nice tan with a bright smile ...mmmm!!

Also a bit of a sucker for tall men.... even better if they are in uniform (cops mostly, but military as well) Yummy!

Yur (who's also wondering if someone is playing with the thermostat in here)

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: What kind of men do you like