What kind of men do you like : Swingers Discussion 45402
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat kind of men do you like
TOPIC: What kind of men do you like
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Confident men... Respectfull men.. Bald men.. or long haired men... honest eyes.. nice firm chest... strong arms.. and legs.. nice smile.. I am all about the smile.. melt me with it.. dimples in the butt cheeks.. as long as they keep their cocks trimed or shaved the rest of the hair is ok..

and a nice firm cock..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
sounds like B also has an equally wonderful woman in his wife as well! Im sure poly would be unwittingly described in the forum of "what kind of women do you like"

If only we all could be as lucky to have such a relationship with mutual respect and consideration.

Poly, my favorite is sheppards pie! What day should I arrive? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I hardly ever venture in the women's forum, don't know why. But today I revisited this thread. When it first started, I was going to post "men exactly like Bacchus" and then describe him yet again. But I resisted knowing I'd get the inevitable e-mail from someone who wanted to tell me to get off my high horse BS about my perfect husband and ideal marriage. So thanks to Penbuttons for unwittingly describing Bacchus and Poly for confirming it:

" * Strong tall men. * Quiet men who you just know, "Speaks softly & carry a big stick." * Men who can be funny & witty, but also serious and understanding. * Men who know how to be men. * Men who you can cuddle up to. * Men who know how to express themselves. * Men who don't need to know what I want, they sense it, they know it."

"Pennbuttons just about described Bucchus ;)

-M "

Not for me the men who have to strut about full of bravado and machismo trying to tell you how wonderful they are and confusing control with domination. Give me the man who in his own quiet self-confidence "just is". At the risk of also receiving further bashes for Poly and I having a mutual admiration society, I will also say that besides her hubby being one gorgeous physical speciman, he is the same kind of man. I don't recall the last time I met a man in his thirties whom had the same depth as Jim at that age or now. I further know this because my Jim takes the measure of a man using much stricter guidelines than even I and he truly respects B. And looking at the example he sets for his sons I can see that Poly's boys will grow up to be the same kind of fine men I've been lucky enough to see my sons grow up to be.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"I just chased him out not a week ago... "

I just love it when she chases me! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
:-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Sorry Jim, assumed it was the Mrs. But the offer still stands! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Any time sexy girl!!! Always up for a road trip! Especially for your mission!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh wow! That's the nicest offer I've had in a LONG time! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Valovers - I would like to know too!!! I will offer myself all night for you to figure it out again though! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I never make any claims about performance. I'd rather be better than expected than fail to measure up to someone's expectations.

I don't talk about "never had a complaint" either, although I never did.

I DID have a woman jump up out of bed immediately afterward and give me a standing ovation once! ROFL Now I just wish I knew what I did that night so I could do it all the time! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: What kind of men do you like