What kind of man do you look for at a club : Swingers Discussion 54884
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat kind of man do you look for at a club
TOPIC: What kind of man do you look for at a club
Created by: nib
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies,

I am one of the few women who has put a post in the men talk forum, just for their opinions. It is the same kind of topic as I have here.

Just curious of what all you ladies are looking for in a man when you go to a club. Is it the looks, body, pesonality, general demeanor, height, weight, etc. This just something that has come up in conversations and I was just curious to what you ladies like.

Mrs. Nib

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting question....

My partner finds it strange that while I am very out-going in clubs, I am not looking to play as far as actually fucking in them. I am sure the first time I do; it will be with my partner only. I enjoy just having flirtatious fun. I don't see the clubs as a place to see if I have a desirable connection cause there is just too much going on. I love playing and dancing with the females though. *WEG* At swing clubs, my partner is in charge of looking out for me. If someone approaches, he knows to give me a chance to respond first to him. He then signals if they can approach or not. We also have a signal if the person is just not interesting to me after they approach. I have participated in oral sex on both ends, but so far I have drawn the line at that. I guess if I saw someone that was really appealing to me, I might fully play. I am open to it, but just have not crossed anyone yet that did it for me to any extreme.

What would appeal to me? Someone respectful and not pushy! Someone who could look at me and we both feel that twinge of extreme sexual excitement. Since I am mainly into sensual sex, I just do not get in that role or have a feel for that in a club setting. I'd rather take them back to my partner's place or our Hotel and play in a quieter surrounding if I find them appealing. I do not mind small house parties as much. They allow for me to be more comfy and gives me the chance to get a feel for other playmates. It allows for my partner to get comfy too so that he can play. He has only participated in oral sex in larger clubs cause he wants to be my protector. I do not stop him from playing, but he keeps his eyes on me out of respect for my safety. I love that he cares for me that much. I am still very selective though in both males and females.

Bottom line, they just have to make me feel passion!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
men with big dicks and know how to use them!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
The one standing next to the condoms is my first choice ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
My first guidelines on a gentleman is how attractive he is.... I'm not really attracted to short guys and he has to be HWP with some muscle tone. Then once he opens his mouth... he can't be wimpy or shy... he needs to be assertive and forward with me. He needs to get in there and start asking me questions and flirting like a bad dog. If I sense any hesitation or unsureness in him... it will be a killer for me. I like strong assertive bad boys....not "gentleman" (although yes he needs to maintain gentleman traits in his manners). I like men that talk dirty (but don't call me names) and don't use any mushy stuff... I'm not the whisper sweet nothings in my ear type....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I pesonally look for a gentle man who will give me caressing and lots of forplay. Not that I don't like the sex. I just feel that I need to build up to it. I look for a gentle pesonality and someone who can joke and flirt and pay attention to me. I like lots of attention. I am straight, so attention from women does not turn me on, (my preference.)

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Ladies,

I am one of the few women who has put a post in the men talk forum, just for their opinions. It is the same kind of topic as I have here.

Just curious of what all you ladies are looking for in a man when you go to a club. Is it the looks, body, pesonality, general demeanor, height, weight, etc. This just something that has come up in conversations and I was just curious to what you ladies like.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What kind of man do you look for at a club